Tuesday 12 December 2006

YAY!

Want to know some great news? MY RESULTS ARE OUT!



Ok that's not exactly the good news but I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECTS! Er. Maybe not BUT they scaled up my marks in such a way that I passed all.



Here goes my ORIGINAL marks:

ELACS: 50
Applicable mathematics: 67.5
Calculus: 56.5
Accounting: 36.5



Scaled up marks, combined with college marks:

ELACS: 61.1
Applicable mathematics: 81.2
Calculus: 71
Accounting: 55.1



They must've scaled up A L-O-T. There's no way the average of 64 (college marks) and 50 (EOY exams) be 61.1 for ELACS. There's no way the average of 76 (college marks) and 67.5 (EOY exams) be 81.2 (?????) for applicable maths. There's no way the average of 60 (college marks) and 56.5 (EOY exams) be 71 for calculus. There's even no way the average of 51 (college marks) and 36.5 (EOY exams) be 55.1 for accounting.



All I can do now is to THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO PRAYED FOR MY ACCOUNTING! I was dead scared ok. And I was supposed to fail if not for the scaling of marks. Ohoh the average of my best three results is 69.1. That means I qualify for ALL the courses I've applied for in ALL the universities in Western Australia.



THANK YOU LORD!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: