Friday 22 December 2006

BUTTOCK PAIN.

I didn't sleep in the morning and left home at around 6.30am this morning. When I reached ECP, it started drizzling. Being the ignorant me, I just continued skating. By the time I reached the cable-ski area, it started POURING.



I stood under a tree and prayed and prayed and prayed and after 15 minutes, the rain lightened to a drizzle. I started skating again and after a while the rain stopped. Bedok Jetty was totally wet. Everywhere was very slippery.



Just when I thought I was recovering from my last fall (it wasn't very nasty but was one of the nastiest fall ever since I had my blades), I fell again. This time it was because I was acting smart. I tried T-braking when the floor was w-e-t. Smart me.



Now under my right buttock there's a bruise. Sian. Lol. When I got home, I showered and went to sleep. I didn't actually want to sleep but I totally couldn't take it so I just fell asleep on the floor. And slept pass my eating time =_=.



By the time I woke up, I was dying for food. I woke up at around 12pm. The last thing I had was skimmed milk at 6.30am. I had 5 glutinous rice balls (I was supposed to have SIX but Mummy snatched one from me!). I l-o-v-e Mummy's glutinous rice balls. Not that the balls are nice (ok, they're quite nice 'cos they're mass produced and Mummy has been buying that brand for y-e-a-r-s) but that Mummy's soup has always been the best.



Mummy's soup's ingredients include raw sugar, ginger and pandan leaves. I don't know the right proportion 'cos everytime Mummy's cooking the soup, I'm either still asleep or busy doing something else.



Daddy's fourth sister and Sherman are over at my house at the moment. They came to my house for praying and lunch. Had abalone chicken soup (my must-eat-dish everytime I come back), drunken chicken (some really secretive recipe), fried lettuce with mushroom (oh yeah, I love lettuce!) and fried...tou fu? I don't know. Lol.



Had a second serving of glutinous rice balls. Had another 3. And another big bowl of the soup that came together with the balls. This is by far the best meal I've had since I came back to Singapore. Yumness: 10/10.



I love my parents a lot. x)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: