Thursday 21 December 2006

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING: DONE.

Daddy pulled me out of bed at 10 this morning because we were supposed to leave the house at 11am. Showered, got ready and we left the house at 11.05am. Heh.



Daddy, Jessica, Sean, Tristan and I went all the way down to Tion Bahru to have curry pork (or was it chicken?) chop with rice for lunch. I SO LOVED THE CURRY! AND THE PORK/CHICKEN CHOP. But I emptied half of my rice on Daddy's plate =P. The minced pork toufu was good too.



On the way back, Daddy dropped Jessica and Sean at Marine Parade Library, me at Parkway and Tristan home.



At Parkway, I totally didn't know what to buy. I was searching high and low for things some people want on their wishlists but I just couldn't find them. After walking up and down Parkway for 2 hours, I finally got all the things I need. Or rather my friends need haha. Not telling who the presents are for. For your information, THERE WERE A LOT OF GARFIELD BIRTHDAY CARDS AT HALLMARK. *hint hint* =)



OH guess who I bumped into! Rifai! Haha. He got into UWA too I think. Was totally surprised. He too was doing last minute Christmas shopping LOL. And both of us were dead broke by the end of it. Ok maybe not dead broke but almost broke for me. =D



On the way home, I saw a BMW 6 series (my eyeballs nearly popped out) and a dead rat. HA.



Now I'm waiting for time to pass. Wrapped up all the presents. Once it's 6, I'm gonna go wash up and start strolling out to Eng Kwan's house.



By the way, WHY MUST IT RAIN IN THE MORNING AND SHINE IN THE AFTERNOON?! HUH?! *mumble grumble*



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: