Wednesday 8 November 2006

YAY!

Two exams down! Elacs was quite tough but I'm only aiming for a pass haha. Because all I need is just a pass! =D Calculus was easier than mock's. Phew.



So let's talk about my parents' trip down to Perth. They came on the 31st. Checked into Hotel Ibis. In other words, they managed to complain to Centour and got a change of hotel. No doubt, the job was done by Mummy =D. We exchanged hugs, as usual, and this time we didn't tear at all! Maybe because we were already too used to saying our hi-bye-s.



Dinner was at Taka. The last time I brought Daddy and Mummy to Taka, they claimed the food was just plain o-k. Look who's wanting to go Taka now. Lol. That very night I slept on the floor. =_= Because Daddy and Mummy didn't want to spend money adding an extra bed YET.



The next day, we had our breakfast in the hotel itself. I saw this lady baking waffles so when she was done, I tried my luck. I managed to bake 2! Then Mummy came to bake another 2. I had cereal. Nutri-grain and coco-pop. Awesome breakfast. Waffles with honey is just geng to the max I tell you.



I went back to my homestay after breakfast because I stupidly forgot to bring my adaptor along when I brought my laptop. Parents had lunch. I only ate biscuits heh. Breakfast was too filling. When I was back, we checked in to PAMELIA HILTON. Oh yeah! It was so SO awesome man the room! It was so awesome I couldn't stop taking photos. Mummy had to force me to shower at 3.30 =P.



When I was done showering, I started with my hair. Yep, everything was done by myself. =D Ok fine, the bun was done by Mummy. Only Mummy can bun my hair! And Mrs Skipp, and Miss Chew haha. I also did my make up myself x).



When I finished dressing up, I egoistically went up to Daddy and asked, in chinese, "your daughter pretty or not???" And Daddy's answer (in chinese) totally melted my heart and made me embarrassed for a moment.



"My daughter is forever pretty."



Everyone say aaaaawww. Haha. At 5.30, Daddy, Mummy and I made our way down to the function room. Saw a few guys from my school but...none of them seemed to recognise me! Only Teresa recognised me when we were outside the function room haha. Daddy talked to one of the guests (some lecturer in Curtin). Mummy and I tested out my camera.



More and more people came. Wei Yue constantly talked to my parents. Thanks =). The door FINALLY opened at around...6.30? Late late late! I got my certificate of completion. And so did the rest! The food was awesome. What do you expect! Hilton leh!



Took HELL LOADS of photos. Stupid Ryan called me shortie =_=. The dinner ended at around..10.15. Maybe 10.30. When the guys left for their bus, I went back to my room with Daddy and Mummy. I had one big sofa bed to myself that night. Totally comfy x).



Ohoh did I mention I was totally unwilling to let down my hair? Heh.



The next day we went to Hotel Ibis for breakfast (we didn't pay for Hilton's brekfast you see). Same things. Cereal and waffles. For me la. Parents had the full breakfast while I had the continental one. When we were done, Daddy went back to the Ibis room to rest while Mummy and I went back to Hilton to relax for a while more haha.



Was supposed to take a bubble bath but was too lazy to haha. Fell asleep on the sofa bed again in the end. Checked out at around 11.45 and made our way back to Ibis. Mummy and I wanted to go into Gucci but there weren't any customers and it looked emptily scary haha so...in the end we just headed straight back to Ibis.



We had lunch at the place where Dave worked. Wanted to try that place out for very long. The food wasn't satisfying, though. Sushi was just ok (it's only the variety that's pleasing) but dimsum wasn't (no variety at all!). But then again! If you never try, you'll never know! Haha. Sometimes you've just got to look at the bright side of life =).



Dinner? Fu Yuan. I only had a bowl of soup with two dumplings haha. Wasn't very hungry. Mummy had beef with egg sauce and rice while Daddy had...char kuay teow with beef I think. Can't remember haha. Was good! I think UWA zone should go there for dinner once. It's really really good. =)



Friday morning. Same breakfast, same place. Lunch at LiuFu. Three of us ate till our tummy couldn't take it. Had to dapau. Take away. Typical Daddy and Mummy =D. Dinner? Fruits and what's left of lunch haha. Didn't do much that day 'cos three of us were all tired and...I had migraine. Shhh.



Saturday. Same breakfast, same place haha. Lunched at Taka. Seriously, who said Taka was only plain o-k?? Lol. After lunch, I went back to my homestay. Parents went back home to Singapore! =) And I'm going to meet them again two weeks later. Yayness!



I miss Daddy Mummy!



****************************************



Because Daddy Mummy love me, they brought me to this world.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, they brought me up.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, they always gave me the bests.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, they tolerated my nonsense.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, they let me dance wholeheartedly.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, they let me study overseas.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, they visit me in Perth.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, they attended my graduation dinner.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, they bought me the lovely watch which was hell expensive haha.

Because Daddy Mummy love me, I'm here! x).



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: