Friday 10 November 2006

A POWERFUL PRAYER.

At Church Together, we prayed for rain. Because J John claimed that WA was experiencing a drought. I wasn't too sure but I prayed with the rest anyways. Guess what.



It has been raining these few days =). Not that I'm happy about it because I personally don't quite like rain and I got caught in the rain yesterday AND today but it just shows how God works. How pwerful prayers are.



I'm a Christian because God is true. =)



**************************************************



Went shopping with Mishi yesterday. You wouldn't want to know how much I spent. Lol. But I'll still tell you. =). Wait I'll go calculate first.



A$39.95 + A$38 + A$59 + A$125.80 = A$262.75



I'm left with...about A$367 to spend. The remaining of my bank will be spent in Singapore. For Daddy and Mummy's wedding anniversary dinner =).



I shopped in JustJeans (I saw this dress that was fabulously awesome but the smallest size was 8 and I'm a size 6), JayJays, City Beach, Myers and a few beach wear shops. Was totally awesome. Spent money like Daddy prints cash lol.



Talking about money. Someone still hasn't return me my money. And Aunty Rosemarie has been pressing me for my homestay fees. She wants it by this Sunday. But I doubt that someone would return me my money by this Sunday.



Let's see.



**************************************************



Had lunch with Wei Xian at Tiamo. Totally satisfied. Really. Haha.



Studied in Reid Library for like...3 hours? Haha. Quite productive actually heh. I DIDN'T SLACK, OKAYE, JOSHUA LIM.



Did this small card for Elizabeth. SINCE WHEN SHE WAS LEAVING?! WHY SO FAST ONE!!!! Sian man she. Lol.



Took bus home. Enjoyed my day. 10 more days before enjoyment REALLY starts. =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: