Wednesday 22 November 2006

WELCOME BACK, BLACK HAIR.

Went to Cut & Curl to get my hair done yesterday. He still remembers me haha. Dyed my hair black and bleached a few strands.



He asked the usual questions. When am I going back? Have I graduated? Am I used to the life there? How long more am I staying in Australia?



He even said "See you again next year in July!" Haha.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



ROLLER BLADING.

Bought my blades on Monday with the help of Eng Kwan. Thanks dude! He's some really funny guy lol. Who fools around with his sister. It's great to see him in a really good relationship with his sisters.



My skate cost S$300 on the dot. Took bus 12 with him, his sister and his friends.



The next morning (Tuesday), I went to ECP to skate. Skated all the way to the end where it's totally blocked. The trip down to the end brought back fond memories. Memories that shall not be taken away =).



I was reminded of how Daddy and I used to race to the end on our bikes. I'd lose, of course, 'cos I rode a small bike while Daddy rode a big bike. If you understand the science of lever and pulley, you'll know why haha.



Also remembered that time where Daddy tried teaching Mummy how to ride a bike. Mummy thought she could bike already so she went off alone. When Daddy and I caught up with her, we found her with a bruise. She fell off the bike 'cos she was trying to avoid a group of NS man. See la! Gei kiang. Haha. She never rode a bike since then.



Lastly, the lighthouse. Daddy would always park his car at the car park near the light house. That was before Marine Cove was built. When I was younger than 10 haha. I'd always ask Daddy if I could climb the lighthouse. And one day when he finally let my climb it, I climbed up only to be disappointed. 'Cos the second flight of stairs up the lighthouse is locked. Like DUH haha.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT SINGAPOREANS LIVING IN SINGAPORE.

1. I get stared at even after saying sorry for accidentally knocking into him/her.
HELLO?! Firstly, it was accidental. I don't go around knocking into people for fun. Secondly, I said sorry. Did you?



2. I get honked by a lorry driven by flirtatious Malays while trying to cross the road.
No comments.



3. I get laughed at by a bunch of young teenage boys for going to the wrong side of the MRT doors.
Don't tell me you've never made a mistake in your whole life. Oh please.



You tell me, do you understand Singaporeans living in Singapore?



signing off~DE XIN



p.s. Will blog about my day out with Hy later =) Love her LOTS.

No comments: