Tuesday 28 November 2006

I'M BACK =P.

I really should start blogging again haha. I shall first blog about my day out with Sherry first then talk about my weekend.



Met up with Sherry today for food and movies =D. Awesome to the max. Was late for about 15 minutes though heh. Had Gelare for lunch. Cookies and cream as ice cream. Waffle was nice and warm. Yumness to the max!

Movie was A Battle of Wits. Have to give it two thumbs up. True, Andy Lau's hair looked like it was cut just yesterday when it's an ancient movie but then again, there's a unique storyline to it. Different from the normal ancient war movies you see on screen. Two thumbs up =).

Billy Bombers for dinner. Cheeeeese fries! The portion felt less. But, as usual, the drinks made us bloated like mad. I had cookies and cream shake. AWESOME ok. Sherry had her usual lemonade =D. No pictures taken.



Let's see. Yesterday I visited Greatgrandma in the hospital. Mount Elizabeth Hospital. She was still going through her first round of blood transfusion. If I calculated correctly, her second blood transfusion ended at around 11pm. I hope she managed to get some good sleep.

OHOH Uncle Qi Wei has a gf! Tall and skinny one =_=. Skinny ok already la. Still tall. I felt so short can!!!!!



Sunday morning I went to Christ Methodist Church. Steven led me around. He's CMC's head pastor's son. Cool huh. Haha. Attended the traditional service 'cos I couldn't make it for the contempary one. Service was good. Steven and I walked to Macs at Siglap Centre to sit lol. He sent me home at 10.30. Neigbour saw me. Thought Steven was courting me =_=.

The rest of the day was totally family day. Went to Uncle KJ's new restaurant. It's at Goldhill Plaza. Restaurant's name is yet to be decided. It was Thai steamboat. Food was awesome to the max. Ate like a pig. Totally loved the green noodles =D AND the soup. It'll only officially open next year. Go give some support ya!

Afternoon went to Junction 8 with Germaine, Jojo, Ernest and Jie Rong. Watched Happy Feet. It was o-m-g-cute. Music was fabulous, tap dance was brilliant and storyline was cute. Not to mention how cute Mumble was when he tried to crack open his own shell.

Dinner at Grandma's house. Curry bought by 5th Aunt. Curry was spicy and good. Just that it wasn't as good as Grandma's curry. Lacked of a certain spice and had too much coconut milk. I hope Grandma passes down the secret recipe to someone. She's getting too old to spend time in the kitchen cooking curry now. Curry requires A L-O-T of hardwork.

Ate like a pig again. Felt totally glutton-ish at the end of the day.



Saturday? Went out with Mummy. Went around a few banks at Bedok. Watched Flushed Away at Toa Payoh. Did I mentioned how good the screen was at Toa Payoh's cinema? Digital Picture. Awesome to the max.

Flushed Away was indeed funny. Both Mummy and I had popcorns for lunch lol. We even had the time to take bus home before dinner.

Dinner at Tung Lok. ECP Tung Lok. Wanted to order the hairy crab set meal BUT I only had S$160 with me. Not enough. Daddy wanted to order from the ala carte menu. S$9 per plate. Had cereal prawn, coffee spare ribs, some weird tofu, beef with straw mushrooms and bean sprouts, deer meat with ginger and spring onion and crispy skin chicken. I had tang yuan for dessert, Mummy had some frog thingy (still sends shivers down my spine) and Daddy had the royal jelly with honey seperately served.

Total of S$87.80. Daddy used his card to pay first. Then I returned him the money. Full amount!

Walked pass Uncle KS's restaurant. J K Don. Some waiters were smiling at me. Lol. I somehow find it funny. Oh isn't it cool? Both my uncles have restaurants. J K Don even has a branch in the CBD area. =)



Friday. Can't remember what I did. But I think I stoned the whole day lol. Nothing much! I still feel very glutton-ish. Time for healthy food tomorrow.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: