Thursday 16 November 2006

HOME.

There was thing song on Eng Kwan's blog and I made him send me that song. It's Michael Buble's home. Have listened to it 949 times since I got it which was around Sunday or Monday. 950th time now.



Heard an aeroplane fly above my house. I won't say I miss flying. But I'd say I miss flying home. Makes no sense lol 'cos the last time I flew, I was flying home. HA. Still, I love flying. And I especially love flying home =)



Exams are finally over. BUT prayers still required for my accounting. I really really need to pass. I got this feeling I can pass. But there's this irritating voice inside of me that's saying "don't be too sure". SHUT UP LA. Haha. But even if I fail, I do hope scaling will make me pass.



Going Harbourtown to shop tomorrow. Budget: A$250. Not going anymore than that. Ok maybe A$300 la. But no more than that! The remaining of my pocket money this year will be spent in Singapore. Hairdo, skates, parents' wedding anniversary, shopping, neoprints and EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!



I want to go home. =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: