Thursday 23 November 2006

ARGH.

I'm too pissed to do anything properly at the moment. I'm forcing myself to blog this while having the urge to whack/slam/hit/throw something.



Was walking around Parkway today and there was a booth outside Isetan promoting some credit cards. This salesman was standing very nicely, good posture, good smile and an opened book in his hands trying to show the crowd what he was promoting. He even smiled at me.



Just when I thought Singaporeans in Singapore were getting a little friendlier, what he said to me totally made me want to explode.



I smiled back at him, out of courtesy, and walked straight ahead because I am well under 18 and I'm not eligible for a credit card. When I walked pass him, he said a sentence. Real loudly.



"At least KAAAAAN, haiyooooo."



Note. I could sense anger and impatience in his words. I mean. WHAT?! You want me to look at your brochure and say, "Sorry, I'm not interested."? Wouldn't that make you more pissed? At least I'm not making your hopes high, mister.



ARGH.



Another incident. I was at Isetan's Mng boutique looking at jeans. This group of TKGS girls came up beside me and looked at other jeans.



What happened? One of them stared at me.



WHAT'S WRONG WITH SINGAPOREANS?!?!?!?!?!



OH.



MY.



GOODNESS.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: