Monday 13 November 2006

ONE MORE TO GO!

Had applicable maths exam today. Can't say it's hard. Can't say it's easy either. Was much better than mocks, of course, but I had poorer time management. Left four questions blank. Two on intention, two due to time constraine. In total, I lost 28 marks. Or more because of other sub questions and carelessness.



I'm pretty sure I can pass. But a distinction is not guaranteed. Maybe a low D, not high. Whatever it is, I'm praying darn hard for scaling. Other than that, STOP LOOKING BACK CHIA DE XIN AND START STUDYING FOR ACCOUNTING.



It's a bit too obvious I won't study tonight lol. I WILL study the whole of tomorrow.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Last Saturday was fun. Service was at Simmons LT. Speaker was Richard! His speech was good. Really =) Prodigal Son. Max did offering. Boon Wai chaired. Everything went smoothly. Darrell ended the debrief with words of encouragement haha. Thanks =)



Dinner was at Uncle Billy's. Don't know why but I totally didn't have the appetite. Maybe the cough was killing me big time. I only ate the pork and toufu JoshC placed on my plate. Spent the whole time stoning out lol. Had milk tea with sago at Tea Fusion.



Can't remember much what happened. Cough zapped out all my energy haha. Sian.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Sunday? Went to Moon Cafe for lunch with WX. State library didn't have any space at all when we went back. In the end, we studied in Reid. Stan, JoshL, Eunice and Letitia were there too. I finished my study earlier than expected. Went for coffee at 4. Letitia was the centre of target. Phew. Heh. Took bus home.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



6 days from now. I'll be in Grandma's living room, watching tv. With my family. Or maybe I'd still be at the dining table listening to gossips. HA. I miss home x).



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: