Sunday 19 November 2006

Home.

I'm 16 going on 17 already and Daddy still feeds me. x)



When I was at the belts, looking out for any familiar faces, the first thing I noticed was a man with grey hair; Daddy. He's really old. He didn't appear old when I he went to Australia to meet me. But he appeared old at the airport.



This just makes me more confirmed that I'm going to come back to Singapore for good after uni.



Was talking to my homestay mum about having a boyfriend. HA. She adviced me to follow where my parents would go. Mummy wouldn't mind coming over to Australia to me. It's Daddy who has a problem. He can't stand the cold. Not a single bit. And the other point is, I wouldn't mind going back to Singapore at all.



So during the past few days of packing, I did a lot a lot of reflections. If I DID manage to get a PR in Australia, I would only be able to get back to Singapore at least in 2012. Daddy would have be 60++ years of age. I wouldn't want that to happen. I want to take care of him.



It was a tough decision. But. I can't do much. Family comes first. Zion? I'll miss Zion. But I can definitely find a home church in Singapore. With the determination, perserverance, persistence and passion. =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: