Friday 24 November 2006

PASTAMANIA.

Met up with my friend of ten years, Poh Jing Jie. Haha. Actually I already met him on Wednesday night while blading along the Siglap Park Connector. But we met up again yesterday evening for dinner.



Parkway is really a bore now. Except for the unhappy incidents. Saw a few people. Ren Jie and Justin. They didn't see me. I didn't go up to them haha. Lazy la sorry. Saw Tom and Fiona. Didn't know they were together. Didn't say hi to them either although I think they saw me.



Both of us got really sianded by 5pm so we went back in to Parkway to look at phones. Before that we were sitting at the platform outside Macs, crapping all the way lol. We ate at 5.30. I couldn't finish mine. Gave him some. Was bloated to the max at the end of the meal lol.



Walked home. Jing Jie walked with me till Caltex station. He couldn't take it anymore so he took a cab down to SimLim Square. Lousy la you. Haha.



Enjoyed the meet up with him haha. Always reminds me of those primary school days with him. =D



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: