Saturday 18 November 2006

PEEVED.

As the saying goes, "My surname is not Lai so do not push all the blame to me."



Seriously. I was actually already very pissed by the fact that someone told blatant lies and refused to return me my money. Then came this another someone who pushed the blame onto me by saying he/she passed me the money he/she owes Faith and that Faith's supposed to get that money from me.



Faith showed me the message and the moment I saw it, I exploded. I couldn't stop scribbling on both Eufei's and my notes, punched Eufei a few times, and rambled on and on infront of Jasper, Josh and Eufei. Jasper helped me with the guy with blatant lies and I got back my money.



FIRSTLY, you do not tell lies when it comes to money. ESPECIALLY when you know the lie is too obvious. SECONDLY, you do not push responsibilities around when it comes to money. THIRDLY, I've had enough of money issues.



Next time, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT come looking for me if you need money. Even if you're desperately in need of it. I'm NEVER lending it to anyone. I'd rather donate money to the needy I tell you. I've had far more than enough.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: