Sunday 5 November 2006

WOAH.

I've been away for 5 days and I haven't blogged for more than a week! I've got so many so many so many things to do man! Blog, upload pictures, do my laundry, study and the list goes on! Oh and for your information, I'm so hooked to this song at the moment. It's a movie sound track haha used in SFAS. Totally awesome.



I shall do what I did last time la k? Summarize.

Saturday 28th Oct: Served in church, Guest speaker Ps Teo, dinner at Taka.
Sunday 29th Oct: Church in Curtin, lunch at Emma's Seafood and Dimsum Restaurant, frisbee+badminton at UWA, Ning's birthday celebration at Tiamo and her house.
Monday 30th Oct: Went back to school to get back papers, interview at St Cat's.
Tuesday 31st Oct: Meet parents at Hotel Ibis, dinner at Taka.
Wednesday 1st Nov: Breakfast in Hotel Ibis, checked in Hilton, Grad Night, stay over in Hilton.
Thursday 2nd Nov: Breakfast in Hotel Ibis, checked out Hilton, lunched at a terrible place in city, dinner at Fu Yuan.
Friday 3rd Nov: Breakfast in Hotel Ibis, lunch at Liu Fu, fruits for dinner in hotel.
Saturday 4th Nov: Breakfast in Hotel Ibis, lunch at Taka, church service, dinner at broadway.



Yepyep. Last Saturday's service was another impactful one. Ps Teo talked about salvation. Lotsa people went up for alter call. I felt so lost ok! The first time I handled such a messy alter call. I was also suffering from the after effects of studying from 9am-5pm for three straight days haha.



Sunday's service was the same but I broke down. Didn't manage to get Ps Teo to pray for me but Adeline (cell leader in law!) prayed for me haha. Thanks! Lunch was daaamn feeling. We ate more than the last time we ate at Jade (and paid A$23.80 each) but only paid A$16.60. Daaamn worth it. Sports at UWA was fun too. Played frisbee with the OCF people and badminton with our church people. Shared some pasta dish with Wei Xian at Tiamo during Ning's birthday dinner. Had migraine when we went over to Ning's house for further celebration. I still drank, though, heh. Was mixed la so it was ok. Some of the Curtin side people were there too. Max sent me home. No doubt, it was another crazy ride. Sigh. Haha.



Monday? Went back to school to get back papers. Wasn't very good but was still better than what I expected. Really. Here it goes:

ELACS - 76/100
Calculus - 92/180
Applicable Maths - 124/180
Accounting - 76/200

Only failed accounting. Interview at St Cat's was ok too. I really hope I'll get in!!!!!



That's all for now. Will blog about my parents' trip down to Perth another time k? Haha. Cya!



*continues coughing away*



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: