Thursday 23 November 2006

FINALLY.

Do you miss pictures in my blog? I do. My blog does too. Haha. I'm back in Singapore with broadband dial up connection. A more reliable connection, of course. =)



Went to Chung Cheng in the morning on the 20th of November 2006, Monday. It was HY's last paper. When she saw me, she did her usual reaction; scream. Lol. But if I were her, I would've screamed too haha. I missed her loads. I bet she did too =).



Was supposed to go play pool with some of her classmates but in the end some of the boys went to play Lan, some went home. HY was sianded but afterall she still had me =P.



We took bus 14 to Plaza Sing. Nothing was open. Went to Macs to slack. She ate a meal. I stoned. Ok, not really stoned but chatted with her. We slacked around till it's about 11.30 then we left for city centre.



Walked around a lot. Saw her bf. Bought ear rings. Got stuff from The Body Shop. Bought a tank top from Top Shop. Walked from Heerens (where we took neoprints haha), to Taka, to Wisma, back to Taka, then to Paragon, then to DFS, then to Far East, and then to Orchard MRT.



That picture above? Was a picture of HY taking a photo of me taking a photo of her and it goes on. The hand on her right belongs to her bf. He was eating beef pepper rice. I had curry beef pepper rice. No doubt, lunch was at Pepper Lunch. I showed her the Pepper Lunch receipt I kept from last time haha.



Took an MRT down to City Hall from Orchard. That was where I met up with Eng Kwan to get my skates. Oh one of his friends was Kevin. Haha. No, not the Malaysian Kevin Poh but the Singaporean Kevin from Maris Stella.



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



DON'T UNDERSTAND.



Why do bladers/skaters/cyclists like us get fined for blading/skating/cycling across overhead bridges or underpasses BUT pedestrians don't get fined for walking along the blading/skating/cycling path? This is ridiculous.



Was blading back to Marine Cove from Nation Sailing Centre. There was this old man on his bike. He was cycling on MY LANE. He looked at me as though I was the one taking his lane. I gave him back the same look, refused to move to the side. In the end we both gave way a little.



WHAT'S WITH SINGAPOREANS THESE DAYS?!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: