Monday 6 November 2006

CHURCH TOGETHER.

WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I totally have NO REGRETS placing God first before my studied man.



I'm a Christian because God is TRUE. AMEN!



At the same time, I feel really really blessed. Blessed with so many wonderful friends around me, praying for my exams, blessing me with so much best wishes haha.



StanB called me last night, when I was still out with the bunch of crazy people after Church Together, just to ask for my timetable so that he could pray for me. He also messaged me a verse. "Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed" (Proverbs 16:3).



Joshua Lim messaged me early this morning (ok la not early la 9.44am can) also a verse. "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13. And he spelt jia you and jia iu LOL.



May messaged me last night too haha. And so many so many more people who've prayed for me. Thanks peeps!!!!! =)



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: