Thursday 5 October 2006

I'M BACK.

Yes! I'm back I'm back! How cool is that! Haha.



I shall talk about two Sundays ago. LOL. I had to wake up super early despite SFAS the previous night. It was worthwhile, though. Salvations after salvations. Jon! Wooo! =D He's super geng lo. He's in dance, choir and stomp. How could he handle??? Lol.



Guest speaker was Dr. Phillip Lyn. He was darn awesome. After service, we, the uwa people, went to Jade for dimsum for lunch. A$23.80 per person. Madness.



Then went to watch some boys play soccer. Eufei, Max, Stan, Derrell, Jon CHIA(chiachiachia!), Abel, Jeremy and Charles. Those boys were like so funny can. Especially one part where Stan kicked the ball to the goal poast and had all the chance to score a goal but he lied on the grass and tried a head butt but the ball went out. SMART. Lol.



Dinner at broadway with Charles, Eufei and Abel. Then went back to Eufei's house, ate mandarin orange and Edwin and Nic came.



Went out with Jay, Edwin, Nic, Faith and Eunice. The guys played pool. The girls (which means me too lol) stoned around. We even played this game where we have to choose the guy we prefer from a group of guys. Lol. Eunice and Faith more or less know who I like now. =D



Next day? School.







My past 6 days were awesome. Got pretty emotional and stuff just now. I wouldn't be blogging about my past 6 days just yet but I WILL soon =). Mooncake night tomorrow! Can't wait!!!!! Hope I won't have any migraine tomorrow or something. =\



I'm so glad I'm finally having internet again. Sigh. But...opportunity cost: parents.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: