Thursday 19 October 2006

WANG MIN RU.

That girl asked me to blog a post about her. So, I asked her to blog a post about me in return! BUT she beat me to it! I can't believe it man! Haha.



I knew this girl since 2002 because she was in the same class as me yadah yadah yadah. You guys know the story haha. To me, she was more than just a friend despite the fact that we didn't appear close. We'll only be really close to each other during exam periods because I remember my index number was 3 (my favourite number!!!) and hers was 4. So she would always end up sitting behind me and we always end up talking to each other.



THIS GIRL HOR always have ulcers one! Haha. She once told me she loved crying haha 'cos she'll always feel better after crying. I always thought that was a crazy thing to do until I came to Perth and started crying like the river would never overflow. Crying actually DID make me feel better. I mean, not when I'm crying la but when I finish crying. Haha felt as though all the burdens and troubles escaped together with the tears.



Then...ya lor. We got seperated because she was the smarter one and went to 4JT while I was the dumb one and ended up in 4RP haha. I can say it's a blessing, though. Not just because I got to know more people who blessed my life totally but because Min Ru's absence made me realise how important she was to me. She no longer sat behind me during exams but I still prayed for her. I mean, not pray la 'cos I wasn't a Christian back then, but I still wished her the best of luck without her knowing lol.



When I got to Perth, I came to realise the importance of my parents. It wasn't say too late because I still got the chance to go back to my parents and tell them how much I missed them, how much I love them and how much they mean to me in my life. There was once I read Min Ru's blog about her parents. About how upset she was with her parents just because her parents didn't listen to her when she tried confiding in them.



All I can say is, girl, it's not your parents are not listening. I can safely rest assure you that your parents WERE listening. We KNOW by the fact that Asian parents are the worst in expressing their love to their children, with some exceptions. I'm pretty sure your parents are one of those who just don't know how to express their love to you. Let's take for examply my Dad. Daddy! Haha. He never once cried infront of me or Mummy. He never once told us he loved us. But one day before I depart Singapore for Perth, on the 1st of January 2006, he came to talk to me. Before he started, he bursted into tears. He poured all his worries onto me. Saying how much he'll miss me, how much he's worried about me and how much he loves me. You see, it takes a lot for parents to express their love. And for me, it was my departure that made my parents learn how to express their love more because they know they can't do that as often with me all the way in Perth.



Give your parents time, Min Ru. There's no harm in you making the first move either! Try writing letters to them, or sms-ing them. Email them even if they have email addresses. Never give up k? =)



Min Ru, ah Min Ru. GOT BOY BOY ALREADY HOR! That time Jesslyn say you're in love you kept denying. WHAT KIND OF FRIEND IS THIS?!?!?! HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Lol. Don't give up in this relationship k? Don't treat it as just another relationship but...a relationship that will build you, that will bring you through your years of adolescence!



I miss you, girl. Meet up when I go back to Singapore k!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: