Wednesday 25 October 2006

SUPER DUPER UBER CACATED LAH CAN!!!!!!!!!!

Finally blogger decides to let me blog. But no, that's not what's cacated. At least not the one I wanted to talk about haha. Today I was at Esplanade bus port and the next bus 33 was scheduled to come at 5.30pm. I waited at the stand from 5.21pm and the bus didn't come at all. Waited for close to 45 minutes for the 6.05pm bus. Trust me, it was a big test of patience.



Studied at UWA yesterday and today. Felt so super duper uber productive man! I did accounting yesterday. One and a half paper. And Calculus today, another one and a half paper, which nearly killed me. The 2005 Canning College calculus mock exam was still ok. But when it came to 2004's mock, I tell you I gave up halfway. Wasn't totally because of its difficulty that I gave up. I also lost my concentration. Ended up going to the cafeteria to lim kopi with Jason, Wei Xian and Mishi.



Had lunch at Tiamo yesterday with Jason and Wei Xian. I was so so so uber happy man, although it was awefully sinful. The wait for the food was long BUT it was worth it! The pasta was AWESOME. Today's lunch was at the cafeteria with Max, Joshua Lim, Jasper, Eunice and Ai Ling. It was like another UWA gathering man haha. Had pasta again. Not as sinful 'cos it wasn't as cheesy and I ordered small. Phew.



I seem to be closer to UWA then to my own school, Canning College. I mean, I'm not yet as familiarised with the buildings in UWA as with those in my college but...UWA feels more homely la can! And I'm starting to know where is where already. I probably already know 60% of the buildings. At least I know where Reid Library, chemical engineering, social sciences, arts, mathematics and electrical engineering are. AND roughly where medicine is.



I have this urge to start ignoring people who refuse to call me De Xin. I'm ok with those who call me Sam or Ming Xin (like whatever, Max, lol)...but...I mean...EH WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! I DON'T WANT THEM TO CALL ME SAM OR MING SIN but...I know they call me that 'cos they can't remember "De Xin". But some refuse to call me De Xin and insist on calling me Rynetta when they can remember "De Xin". Not shooting anyone here but...ya. It gets pretty irritating. So. MAYBE I SHOULD start ignoring those who refuse to call me De Xin.



I NEED TO FIND TIME TO START JOGGING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: