Wednesday 18 October 2006

TWO DOWN, TWO MORE TO GO!!!!!

I can safely say more than half of the battle is won. Calculus and ELACS exams are over. Two of the most demanding subjects. Actually, no. ELACS is the most demanding subject while calculus is the most tedious exam. Yes, exam, not subject.



I always found calculus and easier subject as compared to applicable mathematics but calculus had more difficult tests and exams. WHICH IS WHY I could still manage to ace most of my applicable maths tests and exams even when I didn't have a clue what Chris was trying to teach. My applicable maths overall is 80++ while calculus is a miserable 60++.



I should be able to pass my ELACS exam. IF my essay didn't go out of point, that is. I only didn't manage to finish to parts of my exam. One of which I only wrote four solutions when the questions requested for five. The other part was synthesis essay, the one which requires us to have in-text referencing and at least one and a half page of essay. I only managed to write one page due to time constrain. Other than that, the rest were fine. I managed my summary and my essay. Please, Lord, please don't let my essay go out of point!!!!!



Oh, I made a blind mistake. For almost a month. LOL. All the while I thought my applicable maths exam will be on the 19th (tomorrow) and accounting will be on the 20th but THIS MORNING I just found out that it's accounting TOMORROW and applicable maths on the 20th. IN OTHER WORDS, after tomorrow, I GET TO SLACK BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!! Why? 'Cos, cheers to Reid Library, UWA, I've finished my applicable maths notes!



Actually I'm also slacking now. I finished my accounting studies AND applicable maths notes all in a week! Which was last week! CHEERS TO UWA!!! AMEN!!!!!



Lord, I thank You for having brought me this far. I thank You for helping me not just pass but ace most of my applicable maths and calculus tests. I know it's by Your Grace that I could even pass those tests without studying but it's by Your biggest Grace that I could even ace those tests. It's not my ability nor my strength. Not by power nor by might. BUT by the spirit of God. I thank You, again, Lord for all that You've blessed me with. For without Your blessings, I wouldn't have made it this far. All this in Jesus' most precious name I pray, amen.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: