Tuesday 10 October 2006

Ok. Now that I've got too many things to blog about, I shan't blog them in detail. Just a brief summary will do ya? Praise the Lord!







The day my parents came, which was 30th September, my homestay parents sent me to the hotel. They met my parents and...ya. Lol. I placed my bag in the hotel's store room and went down to Mac's with my parents. Mummy had a cup of coffee with hash brown while Daddy had cappucino with some McMuffin thingy. Then we walked around the city till it's about 1pm then we went back to the hotel. Three of us all slept in the sofas. At 1.45pm, Mummy successfully got a room.



The room wasn't say too big or too small but just more on the small side. Both Daddy and Mummy complained non-stop. They rested for a while before we went down again 'cos Kevin was picking us up for service. Kevin surprising stuck to the speed limit =D.



Had a guest speaker. He was good. Really good. After service, my parents got bombarded with the same questions over and over again lol. Dinner was at Saigon. Parents enjoyed it. Thanks guys =).







Second day. Parents refused to go for Sunday service despite the fact that there'll be another guest speaker. We went freo instead. Took bus 103. Went to the market, parents bought coffee beans. Went to coles, they did some grocery shopping while I got some pasta salad. Parents ate at a Japanese restaurant while I ate my pasta salad outside alone. At the end of the day, we went back to city and I brought my parents to Northbridge (Singapore Chinatown) for dinner. Fried squid with salted egg was too salty for Daddy, sizzling beef was too sweet (don't ask) and kang kong was too much. LOL.







Third day. Parents visited both homestays. Current one first. Ended up eating dimsum at The Emperor's Court with the whole homestay family plus Yuki and Vikki. Then went to my previous homestay. Got sent back to the hotel by Uncle Sen and Aunty Lily. Parents went out to have dinner in the city without me because I had too much of dimsum.







Fourth Day. Parents and I visited Trinity and St. Cat's College with the accompany of Eunice. Trinity was led by Amanda. St. Cat's led by Tara (I think). Of course, I preferred St. Cats. Had dinner at the place where my parents had dinner the previous day. Messy messy messy because the waitress had some problems to deal with. There was A$100 short in the cash register. Hope she'll be ok.







Fifth Day. Shopped in the city. Bought a singlet and a shirt from Cotton On. Had lunch at Taka. Went off at around 6pm for ZLM. Had migraine. Terrible terrible terrible.







Sixth Day. Last day. After breakfast, we walked down towards the Perth Mint's direction, walked back. At 11.30am, went down to Mac's where Andrew picked me up. Parted with Daddy and Mummy. Went off for Venassa's birthday party.







I miss my parents but I ain't crying that much because I know they're coming again in 20 days! Wooooo!



signing off~De Xin

No comments: