Monday 23 October 2006

ZZZ.

I'm starting to gain back the sleeps I've lost since before SFAS haha. Before SFAS, I was having 4-5 hours of sleep each day because of practises. After SFAS, I also had 4-5 hours of sleep each day because I couldn't sleep. Before exams, I've been having 4-5 hours of sleep each day, except the nights before the exams itself because I forced myself to sleep for at least 6 hours. NOW? I just woke up!



Haha no la not really. Let's see. On Friday night I slept at 2am in the morning. So it should be more of I slept at Saturday morning. Woke up at....1pm? Haha. 11 hours of sleep. Then church. Saturday night/Sunday morning, I slept at around 1am plus plus. Woke up at around 8am for service. Last night/this morning, I slept at around 2am plus. Woke up at around 12.30pm. Showered, ate at 1pm, slept again at around..2.30pm?



Heh which was why I said I just woke up! I had a terrible tummy ache, which woke me up at around 4.45pm. It ached so much that I couldn't sleep any further. It was like cramps in the tummy area and piercing pain at the intestines area. It was really terrible ok. Even after I reliefed myself in the toilet, I still didn't feel too good. Like very lack of energy. Then I made a nutello spread. Eating it now. Feeling much better ^^.



I also just realised something. I didn't blog about me PASTOR ASSISTING TWO SATURDAYS AGO (14/10). I was really really nervous ok. I'm serious! What's worse, there was a SPEAKER. Heng the speaker only requested for a cup of water and didn't need me to bring it up to the pulpit for him when he speaks. When I was waiting for Pastor Patrick to come, my heart was beating like it's never beat before la can! I was sooo nervous! When Pastor Patrick finally came, he asked, "what's your name again?"



=_=. He asked that a few times already! "I'm Rynetta and I'll be assisting you today." He couldn't catch it the first time so when I told him my chinese name, he said he preferred Rynetta. Sigh. Haha. The whole service went smoothly la. No hiccups. Phew. =)



I went for service yesterday morning too! Andrew sent me there. Felt really bad 'cos he had to rush from the airport, send me and Janica to church then go back home. He had to pick his Aunt up from the airport or something. Not sure. Sat with Venessa, Adeline (hagau), Janica and Dave at the back haha.

Church service was the same as Saturday's. Just a little less detail. Pastor Dean Harvey didn't touch on the part where he asked his wife why it had to take his son's death to bring back people who loved them then his wife answered why it had to take Jesus' death to bring us back to God. He also didn't emphasise much on the whipping part.

GUESS WHO I SAW AT THE SERVICE! PEPSI MAX! Lol and Bijia. After service I went lunch with Bijia, Max, James and Alfred because Venessa and gang were going to eat in the library and study there afterwards. Was supposed to eat with Johnny, Lawrence and another guy but Emma's Seafood and Dimsum restaurant didn't have enough space so we split.

Max, Bijia, James, Alfred and I went to Han's restaurant instead. I had this Vietnamese beef noodle thingy. Except the fact that Max had to look amazed-ly at my monument of greens on the tissue at the end of the meal. Oh did I mention Bijia walked up and down the street in search for an ATM machine when there was just one across the street? And that I was walking with her? Lol.

Then Max sent me home to change 'cos we were going to play at UWA later on. He also sent James and Alfred home. James at Currie Hall, Alfred just beside Stan's house. Then I was dropped off with Bijia at her house so that I can go down to the field with them later.

At Bijia's house, I ended up watching Korean tv gameshows on youtube with the whole household. Only left the house at around...5.30? LOL. June drove Bijia, Dorcas and I down. Went to the recreation hall.

MY BADMINTON DETERIORATED BIG TIME MAN! I kept missing all my shots! I felt so so so paiseh because everyon was looking at me la can! And the guys kept teasing me! Argh!!! Lol. But after a few rounds of warm up, and a few rounds of single games, I got back my touch. Phew.

Went over to Stan's house with Ning, Letitia and the whole household's boys. The boys showered and then we went off to Abel's house to WATCH SOCCER. Had the..."fu chok tong shui". Some tofu skin dessert thingy. It was really really good. Charles made it. Then Stan and the rest came with our fish and chips. I took lots of chips man haha.

Score? 2-0. MAN-U WOOOOON!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't express my joy at that time because Max was a liverpool fan and he was supposed to send me home hehehe. We slacked for a while more at Abel's house because we were supposed to go to Jeremy's house later at around midnight to celebrate his birthday.

At 11.45, we left Abel's house. Some went to Eufei's house to get the cake, some waited for Eunice at St. Cat's. Then we went over to Jeremy's house, which was just behind Trinity College lol. We went up to his room silently and knocked on his door several times. When he finally opened the door, he was said to be half naked lol. I didn't see! So don't shoot me! But is upper half of his body naked la haha. Then when he finally re-opened his door fully dressed, we sang him happy birthday and went down to the living room.

The cake was...I don't know lol. I just know the icing was so super darn sweet. And Steven was going on and on about how much calories it has in it. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M EATING IT EVERYDAY WHAT!!!!! Lol. I've only known him for like two days and he's grown to bullying me too! Sian!!!

Then when we were done, Max sent me home. THAT was the most terrifying car ride I've ever experienced. At first when Letitia was in the car, it was still all right. I mean, it WAS crazy la, listening to the boys sing to Collide with terrible sound effects by Stan, Max and Josh lol but at least I wasn't the only girl. Max also purposely swerved the car somewhere along Mounts Bay road la! Leaving Letitia and I screaming like mad!

Then when Letitia got off, Francis came to sit beside me and I was sandwiched between him and Josh. I tried locking Francis out but it wasn't a success. It was HORRIBLE ok! They continued singing like mad and they were so super loud la! Especially when they tried to sing with female voice. OMG man. Lol. But I still got home safely la haha.

Thanks guys! Although it was horrible, it was also one of the best car rides ever =). BUT BUT BUT no encore please!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: