Friday 20 October 2006

TIME TO SLACK!

OMGOMGOMG EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!! Could you hear me? In case you couldn't, EXAMS ARE O-VER!!!!!!!!!!



I just sat for my last paper today. Applicable maths. As expected, it was (don't shoot me) easy. If I didn't make any careless mistake, I should be able to get a distinction. NOTE: I didn't study for this exam. This irony is really really irritating the hell out of me! I studied so hard for my ELACS and accounting but I screwed both. I practised for calculus but I screwed it too. WHAT RUBBISH?!



Oh ya. Did I forget to mention I went to the state library to study with Faith, Eunice and Jasper? Ya. I did. Lol. Now that exams are over, I'm going to watch movie with Faith Yeo on Monday. Unless someone asks me out, I'll be mugging all the way. Lol.



Nothing to blog. Going out to walk. Cya guys!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: