Friday 6 October 2006

DADDY MUMMY.

It's 12.38am.



24 hours ago I'm already in bed. Done my quiet time, sleeping. Daddy would've been snoring. Mummy would've been snoring, grinding her teeth and making all sorts of noises.



"De Xin! Qi lai liao!"



This morning would be one of the last times I'm hearing that early in the morning at 7.30am from Mummy. Later at around 7.30am I might still be happily dreaming of my prince charming. I'll have to wait for another 3.5 weeks before I hear that voice again.



Mummy's naggings could only be heard for 6 days. Now all the naggings are back to digital form; msn messages. No more Daddy's fartings, burpings and snortings.



Aprrocimately 25 more days before Daddy and Mummy come back to Perth again. One month and approximately 12 more days before I go back to Singapore.



I KNOW EVERYONE'S GONNA MISS MUNKAYE!!!!!!!!!! =D



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: