Thursday 12 October 2006

WORNED OUT.

My back and left hip hurts. Back 'cos I've been carrying a very heavy bag around for two days and I was slouching just now. Hip? I don't know man.



Been really really busy lately. Let me summarise k?

Friday 6/10: Mooncake Festival
Saturday 7/10: Church service at UWA then Dance Appreciation Night at Karen's place
Sunday 8/10: Church service at Curtin, lunch with the UWA people who were at Curtin service, then studied abit at home
Monday 9/10: Studied at Reid Library with Eunice, PT, supper
Tuesday 10/10: HY's BIRTHDAY!, went to Koorong with Eunice, studied at State Library with Eunice and Andrew, had lunch at Tea Cafe with Eunice, Andrew and Faith, had Gelare with Andrew
Wednesday 11/10: Studied at Reid Library with Eunice and later on Jasper came along, stayed over at St. Cat's
Thursday 12/10: Studied at Reid Library with Eunice, had lunch with Eunice and Isaiah at Student's Cafe, went to IGA to shop for refreshments for cell with Wei Xian, went to Eufei's house to slack for a while, went to Stan's place for cell.



So. What do you think? Busy week huh? Yepyepyep! Let's start with...Venassa's birthday. It was last Thursday (5/10). Didn't list it up there heh. Andrew picked me up as you could see from my previous post and we went to get a cake. Didn't know where Miss Maud was so we went to Regent. Nearly bought the chestnut cake but when we tried the small one we realised it ain't nice so we ended up buying the fruit cheese cake.

We were supposed to have lunch at one of the restaurants opposite Tea Fusion but ya, none of them opens for lunch. Ended up eating at Jade. Wasn't that bad. Food was good. Cake was awesome. Next? Karaoke at Utopia!

I didn't sing much. Paid 9 bucks for nothing haha. Nah just kiddin'. Had dinner there too. Fried mushrooms. Lol. I sang a lot for second round of karaoke. Steven sent us home in his blue Toyato Yaris. Nice car!



Friday was mooncake festival. Kevin picked me up from home. Went to broadway to meet up with the UWA people. Went up to IGA because Dominic and Petrus were hungry. I bought three packets of starburst gummies, all of which disappeared later that night. Kevin sent Nic, Petrus, Eufei and I to King's Park. Petrus and Eufei wouldn't stop squashing me in the middle. SIAN! Lol.

At King's Park, I at first sat at one side, didn't plan to mix around 'cos I wasn't say in the mood to. But somehow or rather the guys started bullying me. Guys like Jason and Eufei. HOR! Kept calling me Monkey! Jasper another one! Call me rat! Siannn. Then like that lor. In the end became one of the noisiest ones, along with Eunice and Faith.

Took hell lots of photos, ate hell lots of food. Durian mooncake was the best man! Along with other chocolatey stuffs, breads and so on. Dorcas was very persistant on carrying a well lit lantern but the guys wouldn't give up blowing out her lantern either. Poor Dorcas lol. Many boys kena wedgie too. Total madness. Ha!

The celebration ended at around 10pm. I so didn't want to go home so when I was at the carpark I shouted "I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!" So Letitia suggested coffee. Edwin drove Eufei, Letitia and I to Tea Fusion.

At Tea Fusion, most of the people were at the lan gaming area playing CS. Jamie was guided by Eufei, Dorcas by Max. Other players included Stan, Joshua Lim, Joshua Chin and Isaiah. When we were about to leave, Jeremy and I got into a poking fight lol. Edwin sent me home.



Saturday was service. Got picked up by Garry. Talked to Joanne for the first time. When we reached UWA, we realised BIJIA was doing EduCell. Wow! Haha. Jeremy and I had another round of poking fight. Sat with Eunice during service. Sermon was a summary of Made For More. Karen chaired. Ray led worship. After service? Followed Karen down to her house for DANCE APPRECIATION DINNER!!!!!!!!!!

Dinner was like buffet. Catered. Curry, noodles, beef rendang and vege. Oh, rice too. Also had games like "What huh?" and Charades. My team won for Charades although I didn't do much heh. I gave thanksgiving for the first time. Heart was beating like...I don't know lol.

Didn't really mix around much. Was sitting alone most of the time, thinking of things. Only at the end then I was forced to join the people. Got sent home by Issac.



Sunday was service too! Was supposed to give Andrew a call at around 9.30am but his phone died on him so he woke up late and came to pick me up late too lol. In the car he was like whacking his phone 'cos his phone's keypad had problems.

Service was almost totally the same. Boon Wai chaired. Same sermon. After service, I was outside bumping into so many people I know. Including Yusuke Hamsap! Haha. Had lunch with Max, Dorcas, Ning, June, Evelyn, Edison and Edwin. Max sent me home. Studied two chapters of Applicable Maths.



That's all for now haha. Shall blog about Monday and so on another time. Cya!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: