Monday 16 October 2006

EXAMS!!!!!

I so seriously need to CLEAN UP MY ROOM. But then again, why should I? I'm moving out soon! Not that I'm leaving all my things behind, hell no, lol, but because with the things all spread out all over, I can pack things up more easily. I hope. Heh.



I WENT SHOPPING YESTERDAY!!!!! Spent A$139.90 on a jacket, A$40 on a pair of shoes and A$10 on a pair of ear rings. And I was supposed to study. LOL. It all started with Peggy, Jasper, Wei Xian and I going for lunch. After lunch, Peggy dropped by a shop to change her bag. Then she saw a jacket she liked. Then I saw a jacket I like. That was it. An hour was spent in that shop. Both Peggy and I satisfied haha.

We DID study ok. I managed to finish my calculus notes in the library. Phew. Saw Desmond and Lisa(!!!!! I MISS HER SO MUCH !!!!!) at the library too! Desmond was with his college mates while Lisa was with her friend. Mugging period man!

I went off with Jasper Ling at around 4.30? Ya. Somewhere there. Went to UWA. The guys were playing Captain's Ball with some of the Currie Hall people. Me? Didn't play haha. I didn't have the shoes and I was planning to study but in the end, of course, I didn't. Ended up walking around UWA with Letitia.

The people also played frisbee haha. When they finished, Eunice helped me look for Jasper. Because she was on a bike! Lol. He was at the recreation centre. I had to carry his bag all the way to the recreation centre for him. Thanks ar! Lol. He returned Nic his phone, Nic returned him his ball, and Jasper sent me to Eufei's house. Thanks dude! Oh ya, take care of dog the turtle k!

WAS planning to study at Eufei's house. But the moment I stepped in, he starting stuffing me with food. Ok, not immediately 'cos he was at first talking to his *ooo*gf*ooo* on the phone but after he put down the phone, I asked him for food and he offered his cell's left over biscuits, the choc chip cookies and some almond biscuits. Then he went down to get food from Wei Xian. Wei Xian came up to realise I was hungry. Both of them went down again to get food for me when I told them I don't want. Stupid boys. Lol.

Then Wei Xian set up the wireless internet for me. That's it. No studying. AT ALL. Thank God I finished my notes in the library already. Jeremy Low came to pick me up at around 10pm. We're still poking each other lol. And his driving was good! Thankew!



Had my Calculus exam today. Whilest coming home looking all dead and stuff, another side of me seemed to be used to it. Yes, I screwed the exam up lol. Surprisingly, it was the easy questions that I couldn't do and the madness questions that I could do. Was whining and all on msn when I looked calm infront of my lappie.

There was also this another thing that happened. Wasn't really whining nor complaining. Somewhat in between I guess. Eunice talked most sense into me. Wei Xian, as usual, nagged haha. BUT I like his nagging =X. Die la. Getting used to naggings already. Went to sleep, woke up, and I'M ALL SET TO STUDY!

Sleeps make one satisfied the most ^^.



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: