Friday 20 October 2006

LAST CELL FOR 2006 SEM2.

Just got back from cell. I'm proud to say that...I love this cell. =)



"But your cell has a miserable size of only 8-9 people!" We only had 7 today. And it felt like there were 70. Garry once shared about how it wasn't about quantity but about quality. I agree totally with that. There's an advantage to this size, though. We get to be cozier. Closer to one another. Understanding each other better.



"Your cell leader is Garry Tan KK leh. Can make it meh?!" OF COURSE! In fact, I really want to thank God for blessing me with a cell leader like Garry. He took the effort to transport each and every member back home. Those that need transport, that is. He sent people all the way back to Canningvale. Especially when his car has gotten to the extent where it's taking up more fuel than it should. And his words never failed to enlighten me. =)



"Your cell got so many monkeys. Confirm very noisy one." Not really leh. Haha. Although Faith and I have been the noisy ones, you should really see how quiet we are when it comes to words. And when it comes to being noisy, WE ARE REALLY NOISY! I remember getting high with Faith and Shelina once during refreshments just 'cos we had too much starburst gummies. LOL.



Although we girls have been complaining about doingr refreshments almost every week, I'd like to say that...there isn't much to complain about. Stanley does worship, Garry does words. The rest alternate in doing games. So Faith and I do refreshments haha. Actually hor, I quite enjoy doing refreshments leh. Hehe.



I did games today. Second time for this cell. I still remember freaking out when I had to do games for the first time. This time round was a bit different. I shared a little at the end of the game. I don't know if it turned out good BUT I enjoyed every single part of it =).



Garry's words was about Salvation. Learnt 7 reassurances of salvation. REFRESHMENTS WAS STEAMBOAT!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome. Tom yam. With yong tau fu. Oh oh! I love the piggy fish cake! Haha. Had a very sinful cone of double chocolate ice cream too. We ended cell by watching the SFAS dvd. They kept skipping so many parts la! They insisted on watching my dance =_=.



Seriously speaking, after watching the video, I felt very inferior. My dance step were messy, not expressive enough and weak. ARGH! Cacated!



Okok back to where I was. All I have to say is, I'M GOING TO MISS THIS CELL ALOT!!!!!!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: