Friday 27 October 2006

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!

Other than Wei Xian and Shelina, NO ONE ELSE REPLIED MY EMAIL OR MESSAGES. So only three people contributed to what Crystal wanted me to do. And I'm assuming I'll be presenting because since only Wei Xian and Shelina replied, I doubt either of them would want to present. Shelina won't be going because she has work. Wei Xian has to do PA. So? Only me left lor. What can I do?????



Sigh. But then again I don't know if I should start writing out the thing because what if someone last minute contributes??? Super sian can. Sigh.



Today is a super unproductive day. Was too tired to do anything. Yep, you don't have to start guessing. I've been sleeping 4-5 hours every night. Back to my usual days eh. Shall sleep super long tonight so that I can have enough energy to serve God tomorrow. Going to service on Sunday too because of some *ahemahem* reason that shan't be mentioned haha. Not really a surprise but still, better not let him know first haha.



I've got a super super busy week ahead. Next monday I'll be goin gback to school to get back my mock papers. At 2pm, I need to rush down to St. Cats for my interview. Then tuesday I'll most probably have to go back to school again because going to St. Cats at 2pm means I'll not get back my accounting paper. THEN in the afternoon my parents are coming. Yes, again. For my graduation. My parents are even planning on going out for dinner with my homestay family. To return the treat.



Wednesday's my graduation night. The timing is just pure cacated. Wednesday is 5 days away from my first exam, is a ZLM day and is my friend's birthday. I so can't wait for exams to be over. I WANT TO PARTAYE!!!!! I mean, I'm in a partying mood now already but this "partying mood" is killing the crap out of me. So darn tired man.



Btw, before I got to use the internet, I "blogged" offline. 'Cos I was too tired and bored. Heh. Here goes:

This is sooooo boring!!!!! I'm so freakin' tired and I don't have the mood to study AT ALL. How sia. Only three days of studying and I'm dead already. I'm so so so glad I'm not born two years earlier. The 2004 Calculus mock exam was so freaking difficult la! Now I know why Joshua Lim didn't take up Calculus. Wei Xian's beside me reading what I'm typing LOL.

Another 45 minutes before Joshua Lim makes his entrance. Wonder if he's coming from home or from class. But then again, knowing him, I'm pretty sure he's coming from home. Even if he has lessons, he'll definitely still come from home 'cos I doubt he'd wake up early just to go for lectures. He himself said a few days ago that he doesn't even wake up before 10am now. That explains why he's only coming to Reid Library at 11.

James Oval is really empty. Everyone's at lessons. But there are still random people walking pass the window. Sigh. I'm so so so freakin tired. I need to DANCE. I feel so fat and lazy now after no dancing for...a month plus? I mean there was ONCE I tried dancing in my room but I only did those basic barre works and a little of pointe. That was totally nothing as compared to the daily dance practises we had for SFAS.

Wei Xian's reading again haha. I guess he's bored too. He, too, is tired. Don't know if I passed him the disease or if he's already tired before he came like me. I AM TIRED AND SUPER BORED. Can I stop studying for Calculus already? It's so demoralising la can! I couldn't do a single question without referring to the answer sheet. This is gonna sound pretty ironic but I think sometimes accounting is easier than Calculus. Better say good luck to me if I really make it into UWA’s mathematical science.

I feel fatfatfatfatfat. But then again, I can't believe I used to be 10kgs heavier when I first came. BUT I still want to exercise!!!!! MUST start rock-climbing next year. Drag people to go with me. People that know how to rock-climb. So they can teach me. Hopefully Mishi will still be around next year to teach me.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK CAN. I haven't paid for my homestay fees which was due last Saturday. And I'm not going to pay until I GET MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

I'm being totally random at the moment because I'm tired, bored and I don't have the mood to study. My eyes are barely open. Help. I feel like sleeping. But I don't want Joshua Lim to come in and say I'm a big time slacker.

Eh. If only I can type this fluently during exams. I mean write. I'm typing this in less than....5 minutes? But this length can easily take me half an hour to write during an exam. I'm bored. Can I go for lunch now? When I just had breakfast close to two hours ago and it's only 10.25 now lol. In other words, the answer is no.

Helphelphelphelphelp I'm freakin' tired! I want to go shopping! I want to watch movies!!!!! I WANT TO GO HARBOURTOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what. I just saw Andrew. Saw him walking pass James Oval. Called him. He came into the library. Followed me down to the geology section. Now he just left to go use the comp at other level. And this morning I was thinking why I haven't been bumping into him when he's a UWA student.

Talking about bumping into people, I saw Keni. Like on Wednesday. Haha.

Time check: 11am
Joshua Lim is here. Haha. Just slept for 30 minutes. Heh.



Now you guys know how random I can get when I'm tired. Sigh. We went to Subiaco for lunch. Max, Jason, Joshua, Jasper, Eunice and I. Yep, the guys couldn't stop teasing me. Siiiiigh. But lunch was good, though. Some Japanese restaurant. I had sashimi. So totally awesome! Only for A$9.90. You guys should go man, seriously. Lunch was short. AND near haha. Yep. Short for one and a half hours and near for Subiaco. LOL.



I CAN'T WAIT FOR COMBINED CELL!!!!!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: