Thursday 31 January 2008

HOUSE TURNED INTO FACTORY.

Past few days I've been baking and baking and baking with Mummy. I won't blog about my day out with Sherry Love till I get the pictures! Yep! Haha. Mummy and I baked on Wednesday and Thursday (today). Baked so much!

Yes, that's oil you're looking at.

CHECK OUT MUMMY'S HAND! Haha ok. I was just playing with my 400D's shutter speed. Heh.

Peanut cookies and suzie cookies. They are very similar in texture but very different in taste.

Both need some egg coatings!

What they tray looked like after I removed the cookies. Thought it looked interesting. =D


At the current situation, the number of bottles and tins of cookies in the store room is more than twice the number of bottles you see here. It's called. C-r-a-z-y.



signing off~DE XIN

5 comments:

alphadelt said...

HOW CAN YOU FINISH THEM ALL!?!

I BRAVELY VOLUNTEER!

;D

De Xin said...

HAHA you're still sick, you! My Mummy's giving a lot away. And I've slowly given a few away too! To people who deserve the love! Like you! =D

Wei Xian said...

You can feed a village with that. Haha~

De Xin said...

Lol my mummy intends to feed her Tan village! I intend to feed my love village haha! Don't worry, WX, you'll get your share =D

Wei Xian said...

Ooo...