Thursday 17 January 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is Sherry Love's 19th birthday haha. Believe it or not I went to write 18th birthday in a letter I wrote for her. But at least I wrote 19th somewhere else in the letter. AND I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY WITH HER ON HER BIRTHDAY!

I'm not gonna blog about what we did YET but I'm gonna blog about the gift exchange. I gave her her gift when I met her and she gave me my very late gift lol. Don't worry, love, you'll be better remembered as the latest =D.

Anyways guess what she got me!TADAH! Damn cool right! If you have not already known, I'm a very food person. Louise has been constantly asking me to do critics on my blog but I've never really wanted to because...it's quite hard lar. But now with this Foodie Journal, it might be easier! Who knows I'll just use its format on my blog as well.

Inside the journal were not only pages and pages of repeated words but also a small little card that goes likethis! Very very heartfelt. I remember once in Australia I was crying day in day out 'cos I missed my parents (Mummy hadn't gone with me there then). The first person I clicked on msn was Sherry Love and I just went on and on and on whining. Not only did she not get irritated she actually slowly and patiently comforted me.

Anyways, inside the bag was also something else.
It's also red, and has the word "Ballerina" and contains hazelnut! The best of three worlds! ARGH! I LOVE YOU SHERRY! I've bought them before in Australia but have yet to try them (it's still in my fridge in Australia).

So, what did I get for Sherry Love? I got her a Doraemon jigsaw puzzle (I honestly hope no one has gotten the same thing for her), a small Doraemon thingy and a leather bear bag charm. She loved the bag charm haha. I knew I had to get that for her.

Ok! I look forward to making good and full use of my Foodie Journal from now on. SO EXCITING!



HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, SHERRY LOVE!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: