Sunday 13 January 2008

BACK.

Reason why I haven't blogged for days. I've been very VERY depressed. 'Cos of work. And I've cried for FOUR days. 'Cos of work. First time was on Wednesday during lunch. Tried hiding but Sue and Sie How found out. Second was Thursday night, in front of Jeremy Low. Third was yesterday morning, throughout the whole morning of work. Sie How and Edwin found out. I have to say Sie How has been a great listener la. He even told me his problems. I cried this afternoon as well but just a bit. And so far I've had two nightmares of work. Sounds FUN huh. Not.

Been comparing my work place with other restaurants and cafes. The other waiters and waitresses don't look as stressed or traumatised as I do. Been adviced by many to quit. I'm still finding the best reason for my resignation. Wish me luck. But other than that, I have to say the food I've been eating during my lunch times (trust me, my lunch times are during damn weird hours) were damn right great.

ANYWAYS. Was out with Max and Josh Lau just a moment ago for supper. Can you believe it? My first in two years or more! But it was very little for me la. Given I didn't eat much the whole day today either.

Haha look at them. Josh, I believe I said "one, two, three!" Josh has been asking me to take pictures of food to make Josh LIM jealous in Perth haha! But that's only if he reads my blog right.

We ordered half a chicken and sambal kang kong. The chicken was good without doubt la but I have to say the one I tried in KL was muuuuuch better. Haha sorry peeps, for the disappointment. But it's worth the try. Who knows maybe I'll be able to find a better one in Singapore! Oh oh we ate at Five Star Hainanese Chicken, along East Coast Road, near Katong Mall. And the chilli was daaaaamn shiok. And so was the sambal kang kong, naturally.

When we went back to Josh's car, guess what we saw.A gigantic red ant. Haha Max had his finger there as a "scale" like on a map. But ya, it's freakin' huge. Even bigger than certain spiders.

We scooted over to The Coffee Club at Siglap to chill. Max tried the green apple and mojito soda I recommended repeatedly hahaha. Josh had a hazelnatte. Me?Tiramisu latte. Damn shiok man! Especially in that very cold air conditioned place. The cookie was great too. Didn't forget to dip it in my latte!

Not forgetting to mention how Max decided to read a female magazine and Josh and I decided to read along. 3 sharing one magazine. Ha!

Josh sent both of us home as well. He also lent me a CD. Robin McKelle's. Daaamn great. By the way it's JAZZ la Josh. Lol. Or at least that's what the genre in iTunes said.

I'm gonna start using Daddy's old school Olympus soon.
Battery changed, film bought. Damn cool camera. Wanted to try using it just now only to realise I don't even know how to load the film in this camera. Crap. Lol. I remember I used to love loading and removing films. The sound of films running excites me like nobody's business.

Alrighty. I'm off to sleep. Hopefully no more crying for now. Service tomorrow morning. Will blog again another time. Hopefully soon!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: