Friday 4 January 2008

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN!


Was out with the Perthians just a while ago. Watched a movie with Shawn, his friend (Gloria), Faith, Eunice, Marianne, Faith's sister and her two friends. It's a Wong Kar Wai's film called A Blueberry Pie. I loved the angles he shot them in. And the artistic feel to it. A very simple storyline but he just made the whole movie very interesting. Really really unique. It's my first time watching his productions I believe but I'm loving his productions already.

We (Gloria, Shawn, Eunice, Faith, Marianne, Mishi, Charles, JoshC, Wei Jun, Alicia, Yiquan, Marcus, Dorcas, Jeremy, Max, Weiping and boyfriend) had dinner at the hawker centre opposite vivocity. I had DUCK PORRIDGE. Oh man I really love porridge. I don't like MOST rice but you give me sticky porridge I'll take it anytime ^^. Also had burbor chacha. Quite upset they don't have the tapioca jelly in it but it's OK. I'm still on the quest on finding the best burbor chacha. I ended my meal with a bottle of plum juice. Aaaah really good.

Many people had different things. Some had the thai beef noodle, some had char kuey teow (they were greatly shocked when they found out I don't like char kuey teow), some had prawn mee, some had some indian thingy lol and some had oyster omelette. Anymore? I don't know lol. OH not forgetting how Faith tried staining one of Eufei's peaches with chilli sauce and he didn't even realise. Good grace.

After dinner we headed back to vivocity for coffee. Some bought theirs at Starbucks (booooooo hehe) while Eunice, Faith, Marianne, Shawn, Gloria, Eufei and Joan bought ours at Gloria Jeans! GREEN TEA CHILLER! Mine was with skimmed milk while the rest had theirs with full cream milk so theirs didn't turn out too nice. Skimmed milk doesn't cover the green tea taste too much. So REMEMBER. Drink green tea chiller with skimmed milk if you ever do!

We chilled out at the "roof". Third floor actually haha. That was where I saw that (picture above) snowman. Pretty right! I lurve it! Nice and slim haha! Max drove me home in his (his father's rather) merc again. Here's a BIG THANK YOU!

I have to say, I love these neighbours. Wei Jun and Max alike. They've been great help in Perth AND Singapore. How often do you get neighbours on both sides! Blessed is all I can say =).



signing off~DE XIN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"We (Gloria, Shawn, Eunice, Faith, Marianne, Mishi, Charles, JoshC, Wei Jun, Alicia, Yiquan, Marcus, Dorcas, Jeremy, Max, Weiping and boyfriend)" what about me and joan!

eufei