Saturday 5 January 2008

YEO SISTERS!

Was out with the Yeo sisters, Faith and Evangeline, yesterday. And I used my LV bag for the second time. I searched the net and the closest design I could find was the Saumur design.This bag's definitely more than 18 years old man. And it still feels so new. It's so expensive I daren't walk with it in the rain. When it started to drizzle I hurried to the nearest shelter. When in crowded ares I held it tightly to myself. This bag also sent stares shooting at me. I can see people's eyes scanning my bag up and down and I can imagine the question in their minds.

"Is THAT original?! She how old only carry LV already?! Real or not!"

And I'm proud to say this IS original. It's real leather and symmetrical and everything you can ask to test its originality. All that stress in me just by carrying this bag. It's fun, though. My very first branded bag and I didn't have to pay a single cent for it. Wahaha.



Anyways! Yep, was out withthem! I met them at Redhill MRT first (where I bought my pearly soya milk from Mr. Bean again!) before three of us cabbed down to Ikea. Each of us only needed to pay S$1.20. Better than waiting for and squeezing in a bus and paying the same price.

We lunched at Ikea. All three of us had meatballs but Evangeline had the kids' one (only 5 meatballs).Our potatoes were so soft Faith and I decided to mash them. I mashed mine quite finely haha. And I ate them towards the end so I had the jam in it too. It was SHIOK! They should just continue serving super soft potatoes for customers to decide whether to smash them or not haha.

We did shop around Ikea. They bought stuffs like frying pans and ice sticks holder. I got myself a figurine too. The one on the right. Jeremy gave me the one on the left. Now I got both! Only left the couple one. Ah wells. It was sold out.

Aunty Lucy picked three of us up and we went to HP centre and Sony because Faith wanted to get her laptop's keyboard and camera repaired. In the end neither got repaired. 'Cos to replace the whole keyboard costs S$200. Might as well buy the keyboard mat or something. And to repair the camera costs S$300. MIGHT AS WELL BUY NEW CAMERA.

Aunty Lucy dropped me off back at Redhill MRT and I made my own way back home. Where Mummy was happily waiting for me to start clearing my dressing table. Which I did!
So many so many so many rubbish I've not seen for so long. All so strange yet familiar. All those scrunchies and pins I used for ballet. And rubberbands. And even a piece of paper I used for my rough workings for maths. I bet that was secondary school maths man. It all looks so easy now. Not forgetting the Yamaha recorder we were forced to learn in primary school. AND check out my primary 6 chinese handwriting haha. The last character of my name always ALWAYS sprawled over the lines/borders.

Ah wells. Memories. To be thrown away. My dressing table's much neater now. Next is my bunk bed. Probably not so soon given I'll be out for many days to come. Why? 'COS I GOT A JOB! Kudos to Jeremy Low. Will be working at his aunt's cafe, Terra Cafe. I'm quite sure it'll be the Bugis branch. 7 hours per day, 5 days per week, till the 5th of February.

I'm hoping after getting my pay, Daddy will donate some money and I'll be able to buy the Canon EOS 400D! Everyone's invited to donate too! ^^



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: