Monday 14 January 2008

LAST WEEKEND.

Saturday evening I was at Winston's place instead of CG 'cos I really thought there wouldn't be any CG. So I promised Winston I'll be there super long ago. And I was only told there's CG on the very day itself so...too late!

When I reached Winston's place (on time at 7pm) I was told everyone's gonna be late lol. So Min Ru and I helped Winston start up.Awww. Lol!

Wnston some how managed to get seriously huge prawns. No joke I tell you!See!

The BBQ lasted till quite late. What, 10 plus? I was the main chef haha along with some others taking turns. I wasn't very hungry anyways so i just volunteered to BBQ the things. Winston and his friends were also gonna leave at around 11pm for airport to send one of their friends off. So at around 10 plus they decided to cut the cake.Min Ru and I only got our share of cake after they left haha 'cos they were in a rush.Jesslyn and her boyfriend, Seng Chye, came over at aroudn midnight. Camera time!Haha the peeps came back at around 1am plus. Seng Chye and Jesslyn sent me home at around 2am. Next day? Church service =D.



Youth service had a guest speaker. Ritchell. She's 12 and she's blind. But she's terribly blessed by our Lord Father with the gifts of singing, piano and good public speaking. She answers interview questions with no fear and sings with a booming voice. All at the age of 12. Not forgetting she's a composer as well. All inspirations from God.

After service I had lunch with Stacey and Nelson at Parkway's food court. I only had burbor cha cha though 'cos I wasn't hungry. We also chilled out at the gelato place behind Coffee Bean and discussed about CG.

Mummy came over and joined me (after Stacey and Nelson left) at around 2.45pm. We shopped around before Mummy decided to have her super late lunch at Delifrance. A GRAVE mistake. Service sucked and food was only oh-kay.LOOK AT THAT PATHETIC PIECE OF COOKIE!

This plate of chicken florentine was also a very small portion. Super duper over priced. DELIFRANCE IS AN UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT. Left my comments. The management group better read them.

Mummy and I took bus 13 down to Grandma's place for dinner. After dinner we rushed down to Parkway again to buy jeans 'cos I needed them for work. Who would have knows I was gonna quit only after one week. Right? Right.



Wednesday after work I met up with Jesslyn and Min Ru haha. We went over to Sakae Sushi 'cos the girls wanted dinner.Jesslyn's chicken katsu don. I think. Hahaha.

What I had for my "dinner". Lol.

I fell in love with Min Ru's necklace. Really. Lol.

Busy Jesslyn!

Min Ru's somen.

Still very busy. Lol.

We walked around a little because the girls were very full and we couldn't decide where to go. I wanted to take neoprints ('cos I haven't done so in a year plus!) but the place was closed. So we ended up at TCC.I was hungry by then! Haha. I was the only one who ate.

Sitting down means more pictures!LOOK AT THOSE ARMS! Thanks to work.


Haha I had a lot of fun with them. Really. Thanks, girls =).



So I've mentioned. I've already quit my job. Was surprisingly easy. Just an sms and all done. Sie How called me just a while later in the afternoon when he found out. To be honest I feel very bad leaving my colleagues behind. It's been a short 5 days but I've bonded with them really well. I won't forget to get their contacts tomorrow!



signing off~DE XIN

No comments: