Wednesday 29 March 2006

Winnie the Pooh!

I went to school super early again today. When I reached the gym(they call the sports hall gym here), NO ONE was there. I had to call Sean to rush him lol. Then I got pretty hungry so I started to eat my lunch. At 8.30. A bit...too early..you reckon? Yep. Then one security guard came in with a pie and milk. We started chatting while eating. Then Sean came. He asked "Where's your Nicholas?" I was like..."WHAT?! HE'S NOT MINE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" Then he said if he saw Nicholas he would also ask "where's your Rynetta?" Dots la can..



May came along and I started playing badminton with her. Then came Ah Fizz. Then KC. Then Gerard. Then Petrus. I tell you I play until legs jelly sia! One bottle of coke wasn't enough to make me energetic. Ah Fizz smacked and the shuttle cock hit my chin! PAIN YOU KNOW! He asked me to be nicer to him then he won't smack me anymore. BUT HE'S STILL SO FREAKIN' MEAN TO ME!!!!! Oh wells it was fun seeing him guilty though xD



I left at around 9.35 to go for interview. Canning College's like my guardian so the student advisors are supposed to like interview me once in a while. Bob asked questions like my name, my nationality, my D.O.B, my homestay, my food, my transport, my marks, my friends and how I'm coping with life. It only lasted for like 5 minutes or so. Then I went back for badminton.



I played until around 10.50 then went for accountings. I went into the class all jelly jelly haha. I understood the first part how you calculate the cost of depreciable goods. But once John started to post ledger and stuff, I cannot digest again. Die liao la.



Lunch time I went back to the gym again. Nic was like trying on my shoes. HIS SHOES ARE SUPER BIG. Ok la still can wear but it's still big lol. Then he said tomorrow he'll wear pink shorts, pink shirt and pink socks and he wants me to exchange shoes with him tomorrow so that he'll be pink from head to toe. Crazy la can! But oh wells I'll give it a try too. Wanna see what it's like wearing his shoes around for a whole day.



English lesson was ok. Nothing much. After school, Nic, Dominic and I went to city AGAIN. TIMEZONE. Within the first 5 minutes, I caught 3 winnie the poohs...of the same design. Sian la can! Then Nic came and play the machine and he cleared the table twice. Got 8 winnie the poohs and one piglet. He gave me two poohs because he used some of my credit also. I didn't take the piglet because I took his eeyore the last time xD I still feel guilty about it ok.



At around 5.50, I left TimeZone because I had to catch the 6.10 bus. I took the long route =_=. I seriously don't know why because my feet just led the way. It was supposed to be a...20-30 minutes walk but I reached the bus stop at 6.08. Phew. The bus came at 6.30. Thanks lar. I reached home like around 7. Dark already. Dinner was nice, though, considering the fact that I ate my lunch super early lol.



I've done my report notes. Annsley and Felix ain't studying today. Oh I gave Annsley and Felix one pooh each...uh the one that I caught 3 of the same design one. Haha. Everyone say awwwww!!!



Super bored now. Tired also. Going to sleep soon. Tomorrow's a long day man. Report plus Calculus test. Ok I'm prepared for death. G'bye.



signing off~RYNETTA(Now I've got 7 Winnie the Poohs, 1 Eeyore and 1 Pluto from TimeZone)

No comments: