Sunday 12 March 2006

~lalala~

Whooooo it's been 5 days since I blogged hey? I ain't gonna add in the details of wednesday-friday because it was really crap. Shall just summarise.



Lessons were ok. Did well for Calculus(21/25), Economics(7.5/10) AND accountings(18/30). What? Don't look at me like that! Considering the fact that I went into class unprepared for the accountings test, just pass would've also been a good grade! Didn't do too well for English, though. 5.5/10. Expected actually because I didn't manage to digest the text fully so I couldn't make the notes as best as I could've.



Played badminton too. The first day I played, I came home with muscle cramps. That's how much I've deproved after FOUR years. At least I could still stretch and reach the really front ones and hit the left ones. I improved by being able to catch the ones that flies to the right of me. Woohoo! Shelina lost 2kg after playing four days of badminton. =_= Dai Bin!



Yesterday Annsley and I went to the city. We were rushing like mad 'cos we were gonna miss the 1.19 bus. We reached the bus stop at 1.16 but we still missed it. And I showered for less than 5 minutes. THANKS AR BUS DRIVER. In the end we were late for 15 minutes by the time we reach the city because we planned to meet her at 2(it was planned at 12.30 to meet her at that time). Shelina was at City Beach so on the way there, Annsley and I managed to buy a double scoop ice-cream. I had Choc Nougat Haven and Mint n Chips. Superb I tell ya.



At City Beach I bought a pair of shorts(A$39.95), a top(A$19) and a Paul Frank Flip Flop Keyring(A$8.95). We then went to a basement foodcourt and I ate the pasta combination again. I ate that at around...2.45? And that was my dinner. Lol. Shelina treated Annsley and I to drinks. Annsley had the gassy lemonade while I had my second all time favourite strawberry smoothie(my fav's mixed berry smoothie). Shelina's so sweet x).



Then was PriceLine. I got two cards. One was for Easter one was a miscellaneous thank you card. Shelina brought us to the Korean shop where the rings were nice. We saw this really nice ring that had roman numerics on it. Shelina took it 'cos it could only fit on her T_T. WHY ARE MY FINGERS SO FAT?!?!?!?!?! After that Shelina had to go so we went on our seperate ways. T_T.



Annsley and I reached home at around 6 so I watched "Look Who's Talking" alone in my room. Damn cute la. I might watch again later. Teeheehee. I've got The Beach to watch too. I've got three DVDs now. The Beach, Titanic, Romeo and Juliet and Look Who's Talking. Fark I love my choice.



BY THE WAY SHELINA SAID I LOOKED LIKE IM ONLY 48KG AND MY PANTS WAS A SIZE 8 AND I FEEL TALLER AND I DID LOSE WEIGHT SO I FARKING HOPE I'M AT LEAST 50 KG!!!!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: