Wednesday 15 March 2006

ah jay = ah gay

LET'S BLOG!!!!! Yes, I'm in a much better mood all together. Monday was pretty crap la. Broke down in school because all the emotions was gathering up inside of me and I had no one to let go on. I was sitting outside my english class and so ShuLing saw and she started hugging me and Helena said we looked like lesbians. =_= Thanks ar! When I went into class that idiot asked if I was ok. I said yes. I mean, I could only say yes right? Although he's the major problem...but I can't possibly say yes to everyone but no to him only right? That way he'll know I'm pissed with him. Heck if he comes to my blog.



Today was fun shit I tell ya. Didnt get to play badminton until around 5.30. Yes. I waited from 10.30 to 10.50, 12.35 to 1.15 and 3 to 5.30. COOL FARK YEAH?! But the waiting progress was fun from 3 to 5.30. Annsley, Shelina and Nicholas went to play bball so only left Zi Wei, Dominic and I while the other boys played badminton. Boys we werent friends with. Then Dominic said he want to go buy water so Zi Wei and I tagged along. Then I saw food. Grew hungry. Then Zi Wei was like "Which one you want?" Then I said I want the beef one but he said not nice. Then nothing to choose liao lo. So fish burger. HE TREAT WOR! Not bad hey?



Went back to the court, the boys were still playing. So Dominic went home and Zi Wei and I sat together to eat. THE FISH BURGER IS FREAKIN GROSS. I kept saying I wanna throw it away but he kept telling me to finish. So finish lo. In between he add chilli for me some more. Then he went "NOW GOT TASTE RIGHT?????" Right..... Then we started chatting. We were really insinuating man. I kept punching his arm hahaha. He kept patting my head. If not that, he poked my cheek. =_= Ju Tao!



Then at 5.30 when I finally got the chance to play, I played with Eline. She's from Indonesia and she's freakin pro. Oh ya I improved. Just need a bit more strength. I WANNA LEARN HOW TO SMACK!



Sian...



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: