Monday 6 March 2006

Felix Doing Homework

Ok so I'm accompanying Felix 'cos he has to do his University Accountings homework. It's fun in a way that I can just laze on his bed and use my lappy while he sits on his chair at his table and stress out on his work. It's fun in another way that you can enjoy seeing him getting stressed out and play pool online. It's also fun in a way that he's finding for friends online to help him when I'm flooding with people talking to me online. See all the ironies? He wants me to accompany him to school tomorrow to hand up his work to then all the way back again to do his work again. No thanks ahaha I can only continue accompanying him doing his work tomorrow because I don't wanna wake up early at 9 just to accomany him to school to hand in his work.



K I just crapped a whole paragraph. I feel like having yoghurt but I'm too lazy to get my ass out of his room. Eeyore's stuck with me. I like it when Felix mumbles and grumbles and screams because he can't figure out his work. He's not an accounting person either. Just like me. Wahaha. I'm not gonna buy Brownes diet yoghurt anymore. In a way it's healthy and all but it tastes really sour. Ski's diet yoghurt tastes creamier.



My mouth's itching. Felix's mumbling all the familiar stuffs I've learnt so far like...interest payable, inventory, expense and all but I know how to do none. Smart aye? Crap I wanna eat Pods! Twinny's in her room reading. And I feel like farting. Ok that's too freakin random. And irrelevant. Felix wants an atom phone. I want an n70. And i just realised I don't need GPRS. So I'll most probably wait till I go back to Singapore in July to activate the GPRS for no reason. Because you need to pay to activate the GPRS here but you dun in Singapore.



No school tomorrow. Western Australia's labour day. I've got no homework except for my EPW(Extended Pieces of Work). It's supposed to mean: the teacher gives you a bunch of notes and exercises on stuffs you've never touched on and you're supposed to study it on your own and after a dateline, there will be a test. And CRAP I don't understand the notes. Limitations. HATED limitations to the core. And what the fark is special piecewise defined functions?! HATE functions man what the fark. Even Felix can't help 'cos he didn't take calculus in his high school. I NEED A TEACHER. But it defeats the purporse of having a EPW if I go to a teacher in the learning centre, something I hate to do 'cos I can only study when I'm ALONE.



What more can I digress. Oh, I wrote a card each to Daddy and Mummy. Daddy's card had a BMW sportscar on the cover and Mummy's card was pink with flower in pots on the cover. I have to figure out how to write chinese all over again when I'm gonna write the birthday card for my grandmother.



Felix gave me this magazine to read. It's FHM Sex Survey 2005. Boys will always be boys hey? It's seriously fun to see Felix so stressed on his work. K he just went "what" when I'm looking at him while typing. He turns his pen, flips his textbook, takes deep breaths, scratches his hair...damn cute. I WANNA EAT SOMETHING but am too lazy to move my ass as usual. His handwriting is...ugly. He thinks mine's nice when it's not. Twinny thinks mine's nice too. Two mad asses.



Enough digressing? I think so. Ok back to Eeyore. Bye.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: