Saturday 25 March 2006

wee!

The last time I tried to blog, I spent an hour blogging and blogger told me there's an error. ARGH. So I better save what I type today.



22nd March, Wednesday:
Went to school super super early to do assignment. Reached school at....8.20? I caught the 8.01 bus(I normally catch the 8.21 bus) but the bus was caught in the traffic so it reached my school only at 8.20. Had to keep Shelina waiting..sorry arh.

I did my research for about an hour or so? Yep..Started at around 8.30. Then I saw Nic and Sean at around 9.20 in the library. Left for badminton at 9.30. Sean crazy sia..He was singing to his mp3 player while playing, and he sang off. Lol. Then Nic played music on his O2 phone. BOTH WENT CRAZY SIA! But it was fun afterall. At 10.50, went for lesson. 12.35, BADMINTON AR! Lesson at 1.15. 3pm, BADMINTON AGAIN AR!. All the way till 6.

Halfway through it was really scary because the whole court was full of pro players. Even the guy beside me. So halfway I buay ta han let Dominic play. The stress very big ok! Then continued playing with the usual gang; Nic, Petrus, Shelina, Dayong blah blah blah.

Not bad a day huh. Reliefed quite alot of stress.



23rd March, Thursday:
Skipped last class, english, to play badminton with ShuLing. =P It was really fun!



24th March, Friday:
Went to school super early to do research again. I didn't exactly plan to play badminton early in the morning because Nic told me the night before that the gym won't be open early in the morning because Ben told him so. Ben is the um recreational centre teacher or something. Argh dunno la. Then I took all my reference books, took out my paper and everything and wrote ooooooooone sentense...phone call. Nic. THE GYM IS OPEN. WTH SIA. I was like ok la ok la go home go online and do research la no time already la.

When I got into the badminton court, two heaters were on. It was freakin cold. Max 23 degrees. Although wednesday was 20 degrees, today was worse. Lower minimum temperature ma. Then we, as in Sean, Nic and I, played. A black Australian came in halfway and joined us. Fun shit man. Then halfway Nic and Sean took a break. Left me and that Australian. I made in run up and down the court. xD Sorry, dude, I swear it's first reaction. Didn't mean to make you run up and down the court. OH I did a few smacks too. Yeepee! Those weren't say as fast as the boy's but HEY it's still a smack so shut up. ^^

Went for lesson at 10.50. Presentation was...good, according to ShuLing and WenFeng. They kept saying I did well. I begged to differ. Jane's visual aid's like two huge cardboards with informations on both sides each. Mine was just a picture of Jack Davis. But that's the only inferior part la. Other than that, I didn't stumble and my speech lasted just nice 4 minutes plus. Our limit was 3-5 minutes. I was just nice in the middle. Phew!

I was so stressed before my presentation because I've never did a presentation for so long and it's so different from dancing on stage. ON STAGE. Where I cannot see the audiences because it's supposedly pitch black in the theatre for a performance. But, oh wells, I got over it.

Lunch time, badminton again. I played game with three guys. I didn't exactly enjoy it because my partner was one of the act cool guys that always miss or hit out. It was really irritating because when it was supposed to be my ball, he took it. He kept running into my space. The best partners I've had so far are Jay, Nic and Shelina. They all know I can't take far balls so they always stand behind in preparation. So obviously I lost the game and then I went for lesson because there was no point in waiting since the next group also played game.

Accountings. I finally understood the lesson. I missed John so much! I seem to understand only John and no other teacher. I missed John's handwriting too. The other teacher's writings were like...scribbles. So small and hard to decipher. I didn't understand the last bit, though. I was so so so tired mentally and physically that I just couldn't take in anything.

After lesson, I met the guys outside library and walked to the Curtin Uni bus stop. We took bus 99 to a train station and then to Perth train station. We first went to TimeZone. I grabbed to Winnie the Poohs! Both blue. Then I played Daytona with Shelina. Sucked. So, it's Battle Gear. I didn't win either but the power steering was so much better. Need to gain more experience in driving x). Might learn driving in the april holidays since it's so long. I WANNA PASS I TELL YA.

When we were about to leave TimeZone, I exchanged one blue Winnie the Pooh for a pink one with Nic. No point having two same ones right. The colour is the colour of the t-shirt by the way ^^.

Rock Climbing. I really REALLY wanted to climb because I've been looking forward to it since wednesday but I couldn't because I had blisters on my big toe. Try playing two hours of badminton every without shoes and you'll know where the blisters come from. We watched halfway and got bored because Nic wasn't climbing. Shelina and I only wanted to see Nic climb upside-down. Hehe.

So halfway Shelina and I left for City centre. I got easyway bubble tea on the way. Taro Milk Drink. Nice man. Shelina got her durian smoothie from Tea Fusion. We reached Myer's and I got my facial products and we walked back. Got Nic's Durian Oreo smoothie and went back to the rock climbing place. Nic hasnt climbed =_=. But guess who we saw! Steven, Derek, Dayong and their friends. Steven didn't climb. No time he said. Dayong and Derek climbed. Then halfway Nic started climbing. He can climb the vertical ones real fast. Then came the horizontal(upside-down) one. He had lotsa problems. Let go a few time(but still hanging because the string was hooked onto the rock as he climbed). After letting go a few time, he finally reached the top. Shelina and I had stiff neck watching him climb lol. But it was worth it because...I don't know. It was something fresh to me aha.

Then Nic's friend..er..I forgot his name..he drove us to another friend's house. He drove a mitsubishi lancer. He driving was smooth. Shelina and I had lotsa fun in the car haha. We reached the house and went in. The people were preparing the food so we were sitting around watching the tv waiting. Shelina and I got bored so we went out and sat at the garden area of the house.

It was dark and cold outside but we sang songs to keep ourselves warm. Steven and Dominic came out to join us. We started off comparing hand sizes. Then Steven was cold and I took off my jacket and lend him because I was quite warm already. My jacket was too small for him xD who ask him to be so tall. Then we started stretching for no reason. Tried to split but my jeans were to inflexible.

After a while, the food was ready so we went in. It was steamboat and it was..nice. Nic's friend kept serving us all haha. I enjoyed the beef and fish maw but overall it was really really good la. The movie they played was good too. I think it's called Prime or something. *shrug* After dinner we lazed around the house again. At around...10? 9.45-10. Yep. We were sent home. Michelle sent Dominic, Shelina, Annsley and I home.

Michelle's driving is superb man. She can u-turn in one hand. Throughout the whole journey she used only one hand la. She drove a toy car. But for a toy car, her car was huge and smooth. EXCEPTIONALLY smooth.

Best day I've ever had. I guess. In Australia that is. ^^



Today:
Woke up at around 10.50. Had vegetarian beehoon for lunch because May came over. I left home with Felix at around 12.30 because we're going to the city. Felix picked Asher up halfway and off we go! Felix drove a huge round around the city just to get cigarettes.

We finally reached harbour town after he got his cigarettes. Asher was walking round and round and round harbour town because he needed to get a jacket. I smoked one cigg. Couldn't help it. Too much stress for the past week. I'm STILL determined to quit ok.

When Asher finally got his jacket, which was about an hour later, we left harbour town for NORTHBRIDGE! Went to TimeZone first because Felix wants to see how I manage to grab Winnie the Pooh. I topped up 50 bucks in my card first. I've finally gotten one VIP powercard. It's not the gold one la but it's still plastic. But anyways, after a few tries, I finally got one winnie the pooh. This time, it's eating corn. Immediately I thought of where to keep it. I already had 6 soft toys and 3 were of Winnie the Pooh series. Felix wanted a pluto but it was really really difficult so we eventually left.

We met two of Felix's friend by the way. So 5 of us went to easyway for bubble tea and I had taro milk drink again. It was really really nice. Hehe. We then went to Pot Black to play pool. No, not me, of course. Felix and his friends. Me and another girl and her boyfriend just sat down watching.

After about one or two hours of pool, they all left. All but Asher, Felix and I. Asher and Felix then went to play snooker. For about...half an hour? I don't know. I didn't keep track of the time at all. When they were done, we left.

We passed by TimeZone again so we went in. I played a round of Daytona with Felix and I of course lost lol. But it was fun. Asher was helping me, telling me which lane to stick to. I PREFER BATTLE GEAR LA. Then tried to get some more winnie the poohs but didnt manage to. Asher managed to help Felix get a Pluto but it got stuck halfway so I had to help them get it out. Then we headed home. Asher kept threatening to throw Felix's Pluto out of the car window lol you should've seen it. It was terribly funny. Felix sent Asher home and then we reached home.

Watched Chicken Little with Felix on the comp. The alien and the fish so cute! And I managed to dance one dance step from the movie Felix wanted to dance. I got it in a matter of seconds man! Waha loooooser ^^. Felix played Dota immediately after the movie =_=.

Oh wells. I had a nice day today. Someone's spouting rubbish. *shrug* Gotta start studying tomorrow for Applicable Maths. I'm glad I'm quite adept in it. Phee-ew.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: