Thursday 2 March 2006

I keep thinking today's friday when it's clearly thursday. Yesterday. Finally understood accountings. Had ELACS(english) in the Library's computer lab again. He didn't come. GOOD. Today. Calculus was...boring as usual. Had assessment(test) for Econs. Hoping for fullmarks. SERIOUS. Applicable Maths. Same stuff; statistics(mean, median, mode, standard deviation). English was...powerpoint presentation. Quite ok la.



He didn't look at me much during Econs. GOOD. He looked at me alot during English. FUCK. He even read the words on my pencil box loud. FARK. ARGH.



I miss Daddy. I miss snatching his food, whacking his ass. I miss the way he literally pulls me out of bed. I actually even miss the way we quarrelled and stuff. When Mummy signed in on MSN last night, he took the opportunity to learn. Then he came and talked to me. I didn't know until Mummy went "did you know Daddy was typing just now?" Crap I miss Daddy. I miss Daddy more than I miss anyone in the world. Fark. Daddy I love you.



I WANT MY DADDY!!!!! >_<



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: