Tuesday 28 February 2006

you raised me up...

As usual. School. English. He wasn't there. Half of me was happy, the other wasn't. Angel was happy. Devil wasn't. If you're clever enough, you'll know why. English was...really boring till we got to use the computers. Applicable Maths. Statistics. Usual stuff plus a few new stuffs. Economics. He was there. Angel went "DAMN!", devil went "heeheeheehee". Understood the first half, didn't understand the last half. Calculus. REALLY boring. Inequalities. Come on la how tough can that get. Old hag.



Finished my accountings homework. One burden gone. And I mean ONE, out of so many more. Had a stick after school 'cos I bumped into Sean. He was smoking already so I asked for one. Smoked all the way to the bus stop. Saw Ryan. And...Sharolyn/Sharolin/Cherylin. She's really funny. And cute. And herself. Ryan was funny, calling her mental. Stupid Ryan. =D



I HATE ACCOUNTINGS. Ok bye.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: