Thursday 23 February 2006

>_< teddy bear T_T

Usual topic. Economics. He turned around a few times. I wasn't paying much attention to him today 'cos I was listening to Stuart teach Equilibrium Price. The only reason why I was listening was 'cos I could understand and he was going through homework. Only when I told Shelina I saw him turn around a few times then did she say he turned around to peep/peek at me alot of times. Phew, thank goodness I was busy or I'd be deemed as desperate. English, he kept turning around to talk to Jane who was sitting right infront of me. Jane is the type of girl no guy would fall for but just to be good friends with. Shu Ling was saying maybe because he was trying to catch my attention. I was reading the Atlas when he turned around when Jan(the teacher) was talking so when I looked up, my eyes fell upon him and he was talking about his cheap but water-proof watch so I was like half listening to Jan half laughing at him. He smiled back. SO CUTE LA!!!!!



School. Calculus was boring. Only interesting part was when some boys were close to falling asleep. One used the ruler to hit his face to keep fresh. One fell asleep but his position made him look like he was reading the textbook. One more fell asleep and the girl beside him placed a textbook infront of him to make him look like he's reading the text. Yuki and I were already laughing so hard. THEN the ruler guy's waterbottle fell over his desk and he leaned forward to catch his bottle in time like a clown in the circus. Teacher went "wow so what other tricks do you have?" and everyone was brawling.



Economics...mentioned above.



Applicable Maths test was easy except for the last question. Crap. Heck. Just wanna get an A and I'm satisfied. That's about 26/33 to get an A. Hopefully I can get it.



English...mentioned above. OH before English, Min went to one far end of Canning College to smoke a stick. He told me to get one stick from his bag if I want but I was too lazy to so I just followed him all the way to the far end. Then Sean/Shaun/Shawn came too with a pack of ciggs in his hand and I snatched one from him. Menthol. Kills sperm count. Doesn't affect me. It felt good, though. Min finished his stick early and went back so Sean/Shaun/Shawn and I sat down and started chatting. When we finished our sticks we walked back and WHAM I see him. I started to freak out 'cos I didn't know if he detests smokers or not. Thank goodness I ain't sitting right behind him.



After school(which is after english) I bumped into Sean/Shaun/Shawn again. I somehow have this love for pushing people's head and I did it to Sean/Shaun/Shawn too. Haha fun. Then walked home with Twinny.



Jo Shen came back today. To move out. He packed all his things and stuff, got the kitten, the kitten's litter box, the kitten's litter crystals and VROOM he and Andrea's gone. I'm missing teddy bear already. Uh..teddy bear is Jo Shen. When Twinny and I were at the door saying goodbye, my tears were on the verge of breaking lose. I said bye one last time and zoomed into my room to use the comp to keep myself occupied to make the tears go away. Aunty Lily's another friend's son will be squatting over at our place soon before he gets an appartment I think. This is fun.



Sigh ok I ain't in the mood to blog another. Shall try posting pictures again tonight 'cos it sucks to see Sherry disappointed. Ok Twinny and Aunty are cooking, my tummy's aching and I wanna read my John Grisham book. SHERRY I GOT IT RIGHT THIS TIME. ^^ Ok bye.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: