Monday 13 February 2006

sigh...tired

Ok it's a Monday again. Reasons for not blogging:

#1 There wasn't any internet connection
#2 I was too busy
#3 I was having too much fun with Felix, Jo Shen and Annslet



Watched Romeo and Juliet twice, The Descent once, Memoirs of a Geishar once and Monsters Inc once since last monday. It's been fun, really. Especially after Jo Shen came. He's like a big teddy bear everyone finds it fun to bully. You tickle him or mess up his hair, he attacks back really lightly. Unlike Felix. T_T He's 198 by the way. FREAKING tall.



I've gotten back my O's results. 17 points.

English B4(wow)
Chinese B3
A Maths A2(fark)
E Maths A1
Science A2(double wow)
Geography C5(farking wow) and
Combined Humanities D7(wow)

I've never gotten a B for English, I wanted an A1 for A Maths, I've never gotten an A for Science, I've never passed Geography and I've always been scoring Fs for Combined Humanities. Sorry Mr. Kelvin Ng for not scoring an A1 >_<. Mr. Gan, Miss Wan, Miss Lie and Mr Kalai, thank you for the science lessons x). Miss Lai you rocked my Geography marks. Mr Soon, THANKYOUUUUU for asking about me. Haha shall email you soon.



So on Friday night, Felix, Jo Shen, Annsley and I decided to play cards and drink to celebrate. I drank the most but was the last to pee. "Bullshit" was really fun. Saturday...we went to Fremantle, Perth city and Northbridge. Fremantle to visit the appartment Jo Shen MIGHT rent, and then for fish and chips(Jo Shen's squids were really nice). Perth City for shopping. We had disgusting bubble tea. Met...er I think his name is Servin. I had a PUFF of Reds. Then we went to Northbridge for pool at PotBlack. The cigg smell was darn strong. I didn't play. I watched their games and other boys x). Had more bubble tea and saw Yuki and Peony. When we were done with the bubble tea, I smoked a stick of...er...lights? Don't know but it definitely wasnt reds. OH I got a pair of billabong shorts(A$49.95) and roxy flip flops(A$12.95) at the city. Celebration mah.



When we got home, unhappy things happened. So Felix, Annsley and I went to the nearby park to play basketball. Annsley and I jogged around the field once first. The field was...twice the breadth and 1 1/2 times the length of Chung Cheng Main's field. The weather was so cool that I could just run non stop. Didn't sweat. Then Sunday...didn't do much but watch movie and went out to play basketball again. Couldn't jog 'cos it was too hot and a little humid. Just played basketball with Jo Shen and Felix and Annsley. Felix threw the ball at my head that idiot!!! T_T



Today was terribly tiring. Economics sucked. English was fun. Talked to Kenta x). Calculus was boring. Applicable Maths too. The only interesting parts of Calculus and Applicable Maths were Yuki and Jodie respectively. Accountings was...okok la. Kenta's face was like totally red today. He was saying he's very hot and a few minutes later he said he's no longer hot. Abnormal creature. =D.



IM GONNA HAVE INTERNET TONIGHT!!!!! Hopefully so...cos Felix claimed that he's gonna get the modem today. YAYYY. Oh I have neoprints of Felix, Jo Shen, Annsley and I x)



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: