Monday 6 February 2006

first day of ssssssssschooooooooooooooool T_T

First day of school is finally over and I'm blogging in the Internation Students' Office. I've been whining about not wanting to come to school yesterday the whole day. So...let's not talk about what happened before Sunday because the whole load of pictures in my thumbdrive can do the speaking.



Yep, I've moved into homestay. The hosts are Aunty Lily and Uncle Sen and their son Felix. I sent Mummy off at the airport yesterday morning. She was crying at the departure gate. I'm like...no crying no crying no crying no crying and BAM there she is crying. Smart.



Felix is 18 and is a very nice guy to...bully. ^^ He drives...and...he drove Aunty Lily, Annsley and me home after sending Annsley's dad off. His driving is a whole load better than Mummy's. A WHOLE LOAD. After we were stuck in the homestay for a while...Annsley and I got bored and asked Felix where we could go. He listed things like...basketball, pool, movies and getting fish and chips. Annsley and I both don't play basketball. I don't play pool. The movies are either too late or too expensive. So we only would get fish and chips.



We went to a nearby park first and we sat on the grass. Then Felix took out a pack of Malboro Reds and I told him I smoked and he didn't believe cos I had a goodie-two-shoe face and Annsley wasn't surprised. =_= Great. In the end he still gave me a stick. It didn't TOTALLY taste like shit but just a little more bitter. We hanged around for a while more, chatting and stuff, then we went to get Felix's fish and chips.When Felix was in the shop buying his fish and chips, Annsley and I decided to dig up our childhood histories and played hide and seek. Felix, not knowing we were playing, could not find us and nearly left us behind. =_= Thanks ar. Then...we headed...home. New home.



Felix showed us some of his VCD and I wanted to watch Sky High but his vcd is like...SPOILT. It wasn't spoilt from the start la so we watched a little and Felix fell asleep while watching. Annsley used tissue to tickle his nose and he woke up ha.ha.ha. Btw, Felix is VERY ticklish. So Annsley and I know how to wake him up when he cant get up in time to be our chauffer. Yep! Chauffer! Ok la let's not be so mean. Because Aunty Lily has no time to learn how to take the bus to Canning College, Felix has to drive us to school every morning ^^ Aaw how sweet.



School was...oooook. English was ok, Calculus was doing Functions T_T, Economics didn't do much but introduce what Economics is, Accountings was fun 'cos I didn't get that boring old french man but John Cannon(he's fun I tell ya and he still remembers chatting with me how cool is that very cool) and Applicable Maths was learning how to draw graphs on the graphic calculator. I HATE GRAPHIC CALCULATORS AND FELIX YOUR GRAPHIC CALCULATOR DOESN'T HAVE ANY AXIS ON IT. Yes, I'm borrowing Felix's graphic calculator. Yuki's in my Calculus class, Jodie's in my Applicable Maths and Accountings classes. How cool is that very cool.



Ok 5 more minutes and I'm off to find Annsley at her Accountings classroom. It's 4.25. Her lesson supposedly ends at 4.45. Hopefully she gets and early release. Alright I'll stop here. HOPEFULLY I'll feel like posting pictures tonight. ^^



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: