Wednesday 15 February 2006

TEDDY BEAR'S VROOM VROOM!

I CAME TO SCHOOL IN A TEDDY BEAR'S VROOM VROOM TODAY!!!!! Ok I've been acting cute since last night after getting high on coke and I'm still high. So. Teddy Bear is Jo Shen. Vroom Vroom is Jo Shen's sports car. x) How cool is that? When we entered the school compound, one of the school caretaker was like staring at us like he's never seen a sportscar before. So did the security guard. When I got off the car, I walked straight to the library. Even at the library I could hear Jo Shen vrooming off. SO COOL!!!!!! x)



So fast and it's already wednesday. Yesterday was Valentine's day. Nothing much happened. Only one cute japanese guy talked to me. x) And Annsley wrote me a letter. Talking about that, I'd better start working on everyone's Vday letter. Belated la sorry la 'cos since the actual presents are going to be late, I might as well write the letter late too. Or else the waiting time for the present will be long like hell.



Last night played BullShit again. Damn fun la, I won both rounds. Teeheehee. Felix and Jo Shen kept losing. Aaw. Wait no I think I only won the first round...then Annsley and I lost the second round...Ah heck I don't know I can't remember. Was too high on coke. Then I started tickling felix. One poke only and he started hiccuping already. Damn cute la. Then he went into the living room to hiccup. When I wasn't standing infront of him, his hiccups wasn't so frequent. Once I stood infront of him, he hiccuping rate accelerated. When I laughed, it accelerated more. Jo Shen Felix and I couldn't stop laughing. Uh...Annsley was in her room...uh...ok I feel like a lousy twin now. =(



Today's only accounting and english. Class's supposed to start at 10.50 but I'm in school at 9.30! I could have stayed at home right...the comfort of the bed, laptop, msn...Nope, no msn can be used in school. Oh ya, I've brought the neoprint Jo Shen, Felix, Twinny and I took. So cool la. Gonna show everyone. x) Yay! So accounting starts at 10.50 and ends at 12.35. Then lunch from 12.35 to 1.15. 40 minutes of lunch break today. Plus one hour extra of sleep today. Then English will start at 1.15 and ends at 3. To top it all off, I get to see the cute jap guy again. x) I'm so crazy now. I miss twinny already. That's shit.



I miss Huan Yuet and Christine so so badly. Last year's valetine's day...we gave each other gifts and letters and greetings and hugs and love and now its all gone. This. Is. Fuck. Ok I'm off.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: