Saturday 18 February 2006

sadness

HE WINKED AT ME! ON THURSDAY!!!!! But he didn't talk to me on Friday. Maybe i looked to shagged or haggard on Friday that he didn't want to disturb me. *crosses fingers* His friend was looking at me though. Ok I don't wanna get any more egoistic. My ego already crashed on Friday 'cos he didn't talk to me. Hai. Oh you know why I look shagged on Friday? 'Cos I was supposed to catch the 10.36 bus at the bus stop 15 minutes away from home but I left home only at 10.30 and I brisked walk for 5 minutes to the bus stop. I was panting like shit when I reached the bus stop. So you should know how tired I was by the time I reached the classroom in school.



Twinny didn't feel happy yesterday. And it was partly my fault. My fault for not concentrating on what she said to me, not saying what I should've said when she was complaining about our monotonous life and irritating her about the Japanese guy. I sent her an email of apology. I ain't good when it comes to apologizing in person. So I e-mailed her. I planned to sms AND write a letter to her today but she seems to be in such a better mood today that I can't bear to bring her back to the sad topic. I love her and I hate to see her trapped in a tied down life. Curfew's 6pm. No going out at night. Telling Aunty Lily where we will be going at least one day before hand. I know it's our responsibility but for an out-door and carefree girl like Twinny it's no doubt that she can't take it. Even I, the indoor girl, felt a little disturbed about it. My job now is to entertain her as best as I can while she's bored or while I'm with her. I love Twinny and only Twinny. (After my parents and my best friends will have to come after her too)



There's so many reasons as to why she's so important to me. She's my only source of sunshine in Australia. I know the sun is strong enough here now in Perth during summer but every moment without her felt as if I'm being suffocated by the humidity or the clouds. She's like the sun that melts all clouds away. In a metaphoric way, she melts the troubles and worries and boredoms away. She's one of the huge main reasons why I enjoy homestay so much. She's one of the huge main reasons why I enjoy Perth. Without her, I wouldn't be as close to Felix nor Jo Shen. Without her, I wouldn't be able to send valentines gifts to her. Without her, I wouldn't be able to buy the same stuffs as her. Without her, I wouldn't be able to go crazy shopping. Now, you see, she's so important to me. She shares my joy for books just like how I share her joy for books. She and I share the same voice. Same body cycle. Same habits. Same everything. Even Felix and Jo Shen said that both of us sound the same. Our voices and habits. And even...our PMSes come together. Ok you guys didn't need to know that but that has never happened to me and that made me feel really REALLY attached to her. Twinny, please read this, I love you. I can't live without you.



Back to proper blogging. We went shopping at West Field Carousel today. We first went to Kmart to get books. I got six Josh Grisham's books and a 6 pack chewing gum. Costed 80+. Then we went to Waves and we got ourselves each a Roxy jacket. First we bought the same pair of flip flops now we have the same jackets. See, I can't live without Twinny. Twinny also got herself a pair of long pants for sleep. THEN we went to Prouds The Jewellers to get our Valentine's gifts. It's a little late but we had no choice 'cos the curfews are tieing us down. We got an identical gold pendant + chain. It says I Love You on a heart. It's in my msn display picture. I can't post it 'cos the internet's connectivity forbids me to. Then I got myself a love bangle and a pair of love ear rings as a reward for my O's results. (My dad gave me S$500)



Then we came back home. Felix fixed his comp up 'cos he got a new PC. Twinny and I did the exchange of gifts ceremony. Man, I love her. We read story books, ate chocolates and now Twinny's asleep on her bed. I don't feel like sleeping anymore. Grandpop Moshy talked to me just now. Lots of things happened to him. 'Cos of his ex-gf and her sis. I feel sad for him. After explaining everything to me, he asked "so, is there anything you want?" I only requested for his smile. =) Smile more, ya, grandpop?



I'm off now. I've got so many pictures to post but I can't. That sucks. Ok bye.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: