Monday 27 February 2006

ARGH

Blogging in school again! Let's not talk about him. Pretty upset. ALTHOUGH people claimed that he turned around to look at me sometimes. HECK still upset. He was intimate with this other Japanese girl. Bah I don't know. And I don't want to know. Fatin said he doesn't have a girlfriend. Only he himself knows. And God.



Got back my Applicable Maths test result. 27/33. Phew. Borderline A. English...bah. Calculus...boring but still ok. Heaps of homework. Economics...okok. Understood the lesson. English again, didn't get to finish the book Meralte. Accounting. Didn't do homework, gonna flunk the test. Heaps of extra homework too. GOD SAVE ME. Maybe I should really drop Accountings and take Physics. BUT I'm not a science person. I'm a business person. Shall just try my best since I've already got my three best subjects; Applicable Maths, Calculus and Economics. I still remember how my friend in Singapore complain to me the difficulty of Economics. GOD accounting's worse. I better start revising tonight.



Waiting for twinny again. Went to Gosnell Market yesterday and Twinny and I got fake tattoos. I got one on my left hand...and one above my butt. I love both. Hopefully it doesn't fade away too soon. It'll fade away in a week's time. Everyone thought it was a real one. Wait lar the real one's coming in July. Visited Jo Shen's house yesterday too. Meow-meow changed. ALOT. The face is no longer so round. Still tiny but no longer as tiny. More active. More daring. Andrea made banana milkshake. NICE. Loved it. Watched Hitch when I was back home. OH I also had two cups of 600ml bubble tea. The first one was strawberry milk tea and second was raspberry milk tea. Winter Love's still the best.



Bored. Sorry about the last post. I was too TOO overwhelmed by emotions that I locked myself up in the room and hid under the blankets and cried. I missed him too much. Whatever he did to Daddy may be unforgiving to Daddy but he's still my favourite uncle nonetheless. I dread school Today. Flunking accountings test, didn't do accountings homework, occupying myself with work to distract myself from what he's doing, or DID.



Ok I'm going off now. Got another 17 minutes to spare.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: