Monday 20 February 2006

I CAUGHT HIM STEALING GLANCES AT ME!!!!! Ok, fine, I admit I was stealing glances at him too but I'm always sitting at the back while he's always sitting at the front so my glances ain't obvious unless he turns around...He didn't talk much to me today. Only a mere "is it room 16 or 18?" Yes, I'm fantasing. THIS is NOT called love. ^^



Made a new friend today. His name is uh...his name...um...errrrm...fark I've forgotten his name. I think it's Mohamad or something. He's from Singapore and he's 24 and he attends the same Applicable Maths class as me. (My school is a mature student school) He claims his maths is not good so he insists on me helping him. T_T Don't want lar...later I teach the wrong things I kena leh. Oh, this China guy...Zen, I think, was so freakin' cute today. He was asking Christina and I whether or not there was an Accountings test today. To bully him, we nodded. He freaked out and started asking everyone around us and Christina and I conned the people around us into saying yes. You should see his panicy face, man, it was so cute! Baha we shall do this more oftenly.



We, as in Jo Shen, his gf (Andrea), Felix, Annsley and I, went to the Canning Vale Flea Market yesterday. We saw lotsa things. From computer parts, plants, books, jewelleries to animals and much much more! There was a box of ducklings in one stall. They had this yellow with black patches duckling. It was so farking cute and I so wanted to get it but now that I'm in a homestay, it's so totally impossible. We walked around and Annsley and I saw a shop selling men's bracelets. We got two with engravings on it for both Felix and Jo Shen. Then when we finally caught up with the rest, we found out that Andrea bought a kitten for A$10. It had Persian fur but Siamese face. Grey in colour with white and black stripes. VERY cute. 6-7 weeks old. Its pictures are on my MSN display picture. It loves my cuddle and my lap. Each time I cuddle it, it falls asleep. Each time it rests on my laps, it falls asleep. Just when I thought last night would be the only night I'll manage to sleep early and peacefully, I got waken up buy the kitten at 7am this morning. I had to carry it all the way to its litter to let it wee-wee. So cute x) I feel like a huge moma now x) Then when I placed it back into its box again, it started calling again. This time Felix woke up. We were walking around thinking of what to do until Aunty Lily gave us a cup of milk to pour into its dish. He drank profusely. SO CUTE LARRRRR. I'm in school for only half a day and I'm missing it already.



School was ok this morning. Econs wasn't as boring 'cos what Stuart was going through was exactly what I learnt in bridging course. English was...quite ok. Applicable Maths was REALLY REALLY boring. Calculus was ok. Accountings was fun. Gonna meet Annsley in about 20 minutes time. Then we can go home! Yay! Kitty kitty kitty~~~



Oh ya my gums bled quite badly this morning. Smoked 3 sticks yesterday. What to do...hai. Shan't rant about it anymore. No more smoking till this coming weekend. Set. Ok no more to blog. Buh-Bye.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: