Wednesday 22 February 2006

meow meow naughty!!!

K so...I emailed him on Monday afternoon when I was in the library using the comp waiting for Annsley. He didn't reply till this morning. He didn't mind me asking for his email from Fatin and said he doesn't use the MSN 'cos he has no time and Vickery House(appartments outside Curtin Uni & Canning) doesn't have internet access. Wonder why he doesn't wanna rent a house outside, near school. Maybe more expensive la huh?



Yesterday was farking hot. It reached the peak of 41 degrees according to Aunty Lily. I was smart enough to wear my fila top. I still remember the top was a little tight when I tried it in Jan but it felt like just nice, a wee bit to the lose side, when I wore it yesterday. So the only thing I felt yesterday was the intense heat of the sun. No sweat 'cos it was dry. English was...uh...what did we do? Nevermind =_= I only remembered I slept for a while 'cos I finished my work early or something. Applicable Maths...boring. Having Applicable Maths test tomorrow. YAY! FIRST CHALLENGE! Hyped already. Lunch..was...uh...die la my memory's so limited now. Economics was not so boring 'cos I understood 'cos Arthur taught me before in bridging. Although I was pretty overwhelmed with emotions. Firstly he was...talking to this hot girl that made me feel really inferior. Secondly I missed my uncle that passed away. Thirdly Shelina wasn't there. Fourthly I realised again that I was living a dream; studying in Australia. Calculus. Boring as ever. Met a few new people. One guy from Singapore who used to live in..Yio/Yeo Chu Kang. Two guys from Hong Kong.



Today was quite...fun. I finally knew who Simon was. He's the guy who's in my applicable maths class. Yep, punk. Abit my type abit not. I'll let Twinny have him x). Accounting was quite interesting 'cos I could understand what John was teaching. I asked him about Actuarial Science because her daughter was doing it. He was telling me about me having to be good in maths, having good pay in future. He said it's easy to get in but difficult to stay 'cos my maths has to be very good. GOOD. CHALLENGE. Didn't talk much to Alex nor Zen today 'cos Alex was behind me and I was too lazy to turn around except to say "hou mun ah" and Zen was...three seats away. Lunch. Had ice-cream and Diet Coke with Lime. If only school had Pepsi. English. In library's computer lab. Sat behind him. Beside Shu Ling. Did team work with Shu Ling and Fatin. He turned around occassionally to look at me(yes I was looking at him too). When we were out at the shelves to search for reference books, I was looking at the shelves when I suddenly saw him looking at me. I was lost and only smiled shyly and he smiled back. He's so cute x)



After school at the bus stop I saw the Singapore guy again. Before he went up the bus he said hi to me and I went "I still don't know your name" and he laughed and said "cya" and went up. DOTS. Annsley said he looks our age. Woah I love making new friends. People here are so friendly. SO unlike the guys in Chung Cheng huh? VERY. Screw them. I love this new life. Only things I cannot leave behind: Huan Yuet, Christine and Daddy and Mummy. That's all.



Meow meow's very naughty today. Kena punished by Felix. Rare thing huh. I don't feel like blogging anymore. Damn bored. Cya(He says it "seeyer").



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: