Saturday 25 February 2006

car washing!

TODAY WAS FUN! Ok no, not about him for the first paragraph. Today around noon Felix asked me to wash his car for him. I said NO I'd wash his car WITH him not FOR him. He said ok lah better than nothing. But we lazed around till about 12.40 then we reluctantly went out to start washing. I didn't know how to use their spray so Felix had to spray instead. As expected, he started spraying water at me. The fun part was the soaping. We were ok at the start until he flicked soap at me. Then we started chasing each other round and round the car flicking soap at each other. Then I snatched the spray and started spraying water at him. He managed to snatch the spray out of my hand and we were like spraying each other. When he switched off the tap, I took off the head and pour the left over water in the hose at Felix. Woohoo. Fun shit huh. xD



I miss him already x)



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: